The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Deca for joint pain?

Gold Member

Default Deca for joint pain?

I know Deca helps with joint pain. So what is the least amount one could take a week or every other week to keep joint pain under control? THANKS!

It depends on what is causing the pain. 200mg/wk is what I use every week.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

I never have any bad joint pain on a cycle because i always use 400mgs a week. My next cycle will be a cutting cycle with alot of different drugs. I know my strenght will go way up & just want to know what would be the least amount to take to keep the joints feeling good. Thanks!

200mg/wk, on Ulter's recommendation, worked very well for me on a tren cycle.

Bjaarki

" 'Til the weard of the world, stands, unforgotten,
    high under Heaven, the Hero's name!"
    Hrolff Krakki's Saga (Iceland)

BECOME SOMEONE'S HERO!
    First, say to yourself what you would become.
    Then, do what you have to do.

Gold Member

ok, we agree 200mg/week of deca should take care of joint pain. soon i'll be starting winny @ 30mg/ED. my question is, my joints hurt already and i want to take the deca, how should i do it & for how many weeks? should i start the deca a week before winny and continue to take the deca for say 6-8 weeks, or all the way through the winny and say a week or two over?

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but deca does NOT contribute the healing of joint pain. It's magical relieving powers come from its ability to bus extra fluid to the joints creating more of a "cushion". The problem causing the pain is still there. It's best to go to a good physical therapist to find out what's causing the pain and take care of it. Deca is only a band-aid approach.

I agree with GymRatSD it will not heal you. It will only make your joints feel better. But that is what I use it for, to make my joints feel better. The same way people use ibuprofen, asprin, glucosamine, and so on. Arthritis and many joint maladies have no cure, and for people like me who have chronic joint pain there is nothing better than using deca to relieve the pain. I have said this before, prior to taking deca I couldn’t put a winter coat on by myself and now I can twist like a pretzel. If you "injured" your shoulder, elbow, whatever and there is damage that can be repaired then you should go get it repaired. I did.

Nate, 3 weeks before and then you can stop when you stop the winny.

Gold Member

because of the increase in synovial fluid in the joints deca will allow for accelerated healing and less irritation of conditions like bursitis but otherwise you guys are right [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Stay Hungry, Train Hard, Live Large!
    Astral Fitness
    http://pub25.ezboard.com/bastralfitness

Stay Hungry, Train Hard, Live Large!
    Astral Fitness
    http://pub25.ezboard.com/bastralfitness

Gold Member

Astral, I have bursitis in my shoulders...Deca did not cure it only relieved the pain a little. I had the right one scoped and the left one gets scoped on the 24th...I would have to say that if your bursitis is due to the bursa being shreaded that nothing execpt removal will resolve the issue.

Deca will however increase the healing of bone

DSPO
    “Knowledge allows you greater possibilities”...Dan Duchaine

AF Member

Default Joint support

I just recently got off a Deca/Test cycle and the deca did help my jont a bit but now that i'm off the pain has returned. But i started to use this stuff called NATRAflex....its 100% velvet antler. I swear by this stuff; i take 1000mg a day and it feels like somebody lubed up my joints. Velvet antler is a natural source of chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, IGF-1, anti-inflammatory agents, growth proteins, collagen, lipids, and all essential amino acids.

AF Member

Deca definetly helps with joint pain but I get the same amount of relief with glucosamine and chondritin so this allows me to forgo deca for a more useful AS during cycles.