The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: CAN YOU DO A TREN-ONLY CYCLE?

Default CAN YOU DO A TREN-ONLY CYCLE?

Brothers:

There have been a lot of threads on this board recently dealing with trenbolone acetate (Finaplix-H). The usual lore is that tren must be stacked with winstrol or equipoise, to combat a reputed tendency of tren to cause progesterogenic gyno. Yet, I've seen Ivan Drago challenge this notion in a thread a week or two ago, saying that he searched over 500 threads on Elite, and couldn't find a single incident of tren-induced gyno. The implication here, though Ivan wasn't explicit about it, is that you could safely do a tren-only cycle. I thought at the time, and posted this, that the absence in the field of cases of tren-induced gyno might be due to the fact that users always stack it with winny or EQ, but this question was left unsettled, and that seemed unrealistic to me anyway, the more I thought about it. With all the gearheads running around out there, quite a few guys must have done tren-only cycles.

I'd really like some informed opinions on this. How much risk is there in doing a tren-only cycle? If one were to contemplate it, what dose and frequency of administration would you do? I'm not interested right now in a lot of mass gain (5-10 pounds, max), but I am looking to get harder and more vascular, so tren might be just what the doctor ordered. Any informed opinions on this would be much appreciated.

Bjaarki

" 'Til the weard of the world, stands, unforgotten,
    high under Heaven, the Hero's name!"
    Hrolff Krakki's Saga (Iceland)

BECOME SOMEONE'S HERO!
    First, say to yourself what you would become.
    Then, do what you have to do.

Gold Member

I finished a long cycle with tren -most of it was taken by itself without any other drugs present and although in my post on the cycles and results board I planned on 602mg per week ,I actually did about 700mg per week -I HAD NO SIGNS OF GYNO -NO SORENESS OR TISSUE DEVELOPMENT-It is great stuff and I may go with a tren only in ten weeks or tren eq-but the stack is not to reduce gyno just to take advantage of both drugs hardening factors-
    I hope this helps -check out my cycle on the cycle board and you can get a little more info-Jak

I do not have the specific answer you are looking for. However, I have an opinion that may affect your decision. I chose to stack with eq, very cheap, but the main reason was that tren really shuts down natural test production. Therefore, when stopping the tren the chance of crashing is high. I determined the eq would be a little bridge as I prepare for heavy amounts of clomid. I chose to take the eq. 2 weeks more than the tren and 4 days after my last eq shot I will hit clomid and clen. As I cycle down right now I am using ECA. My last tren shot was last Saturday. I am still getting stronger, some size is going away BUT I am leaner. That might be the ECA.

Basically, I guess I do not see why you would not stack it with eq. Eq is cheap, it lowers the chance of crashing in my opinion,and you will make better more solid gains.

I just cannot see why you would do tren alone...

Gold Member

Default Hey Bigboy

I thought that when hpta is shut down then it is shut down-and the only difference between drugs is the time it takes to shut it down-So it is your opinion that the stronger the drug the more severly hpta is suppressed.I don't at all doubt you I just didn't see it that way before. One thing about tren acetate is that it is such a fast ester that is is used and out of the body pretty quickly so the hpta can start its road to recovery faster than a long acting esther that sticks around awhile such as EQ. I am taking 300mg clomid for 3days after last injection and 40mg per day of nolvadex to keep estrogen from exerting to much effect.Thanks for your information and we will see how it goes with my gains -I hope they stay around-Jak

Default Jake

I am not a doctor so I could be wrong. But I thought it made sense. I wonder if when using tren and you stop the tren - is it good to have something else going in the body to maintain test levels, but not suppress natural production completely. Do this when coming down and using clomid to return to normal.

Only time will tell and other experiences and opinions.

Gold Member

Actually,most of the guys like to end cycle with Tren,they feel it helps them to keep gains.
    I read,but don't know if it's true,that Tren helps to downgrade contisol receptor,so comming off cycle is actually easier on mucsles.

I doing just that exact thing. Im at 245 right now and holding nicely at 12% (gear free for a alomost 60 days now..except clen). Gonna do Tren only at 75mg eod for 8 weeks and see what kind of results I get. Would be really happy if I could maintain or gain weight and get to 9 or 10% BF.

IG

Gold Member

i did a tren only cycle 110 mgs. eod and got very sore nipples.the only thing i was taking at the time was tren , and thats the first time i got sore nips.

Gold Member

Now that my cycle is over-and I am on clomid and nolvadex -I will keep everyone posted on my stats
    so we can see what can be expected from Finaplix gains and strength -jake

My cycle is over too....I will report on this stuff like Jake so we can all learn...

Senior Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

See Shredded, this is one of those very rare reports of tren-induced gyno, of which Ivan couldn't find a trace.

Could you post anything more on your tren-only cycle? Are you sure the tren was quality? Are you gyno-prone on other gear? What did you do when the sore nips started? Tren is fast-acting enough that, if gyno signs do set in, d/c-ing the tren should ameliorate the symptoms pretty quickly. Did that happen in your case?

Any additional information you can provide would be very helpful.

Bjaarki

BECOME SOMEONE'S HERO!

Gold Member

well i made the tren myself with A's kit.never had any other gyno problems till that point,now this last cycle i did about 1500 mg a week of test and the sore nipples showed up again.i don't remember when the tren started if i took any ancillaries,butwhen i did the test clomid worked better than nolva.i talked to E2 about it and he told me to try some winny with it so thats what i will do.

AF Member

Default asdf

I just finished a tren only run to see what would happen (as a precursor to my upcoming "real" cycle), and used it at 1.0-1.5cc/EOD for about 6 and 1/2 weeks. At about week 4, I started feeling the symptoms of gyno as well, and started winstrol at 25mg/EOD (drank it). Within 4-5 days, the symptoms were all but gone. I know I am sensitive to prog based gyno from prev experience with deca. Currently clomid-ing and hoping to normalize a bit before the T50/T200/EQ/winny/fina starts...fina is the shit though...hardness, vascularity, a little fat loss, and awesome strength.

...bd

Gold Member

Default Fina

First cycle: 500 mg / wk duratest based with fina 75 EOD to finish- Dura was basically out of body 2 weeks before last Fina inject-hardened up nicely and clomid brought me around in 4 weeks. Had no gyno symptoms

Current on 112.5 EOD with nothing else- 4 weeks in have gained 5 lb and lost a approx 1-2% bf.

Have used A's kit both times @ 75 mg/ml

blu

Gold Member

Cheers for A N I M A L -Jake

Default Thanks guys

Gentlemen: Thanks, as always, for taking the time to post to my thread. Your experiences will inform my own.

Anybody else out there with experience of a tren-only cycle. I've had an email from at least one other brother who has not posted here, and older guy, like me, who did tren-only and got great gains without any problems.

Bjaarki

BECOME SOMEONE'S HERO!

Gold Member

Written by Brock Strasser,for Testosteron:
    --------------------------------------------------
    "Of interesting note, the molecular structure of trenbolone is substantially different from the commonly available steroids such as the Testosterones, boldenones, and nandrolones.

The trenbolone molecule cannot undergo aromatization by the aromatase enzyme so it's not metabolized into something estrogenic at all. However, trenbolone does posses four (conjugated) double bonds that certainly lend some planarity to the molecule, as well as electron delocalization. The resultant geometry is such that trenbolone could possibly (but not conclusively) have some exceptionally mild, estrogenic properties.

However, there's nothing to lead me to believe that trenbolone either agonizes or antagonizes progesterone receptors. Overall, I am sticking by my original assertion that trenbolone is neither progestenic nor estrogenic to any real degree. It's possible that a certain minority of people who are very sensitive to estrogen might experience gyno from trenbolone. This would explain why most men can use trenbolone with no problems while a select few can't use it without growing titties.

If you want to use trenbolone and are one of those paranoid people who "have to know in advance" if it's going to cause gyno (even though you have never had gyno despite being a chronic user of steroids), then pick another, non-aromatizing drug or throw in 10-20 mg of tamoxifen citrate every day that you're on trenbolone.

An anti-aromatase, like anastrazole, is going to be useless here, though. I personally would not worry about gyno from tren and I have a rep for being "Mr. Safety."
    --------------------------------------------------
    Of course,whatever Brock said doesn't mean it's a fact, but if he's right,then it's very interesting and it makes life of Trenbolone lovers much easier.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Default Godammit, Ivan!

Well, bro. You're still trying to be helpful, but you went and got me confused again.

I thought the problem with tren (the SUSPECTED problem, anyway), was that it can cause progesterogenic gyno, and that eq or winny had a protective effect by occupying the p receptors. Now your article seems to imply that an anti-estrogenic - tamoxifen (Nolvadex) - has a protective effect. How can that be? Is Nolva also anti-progesterogenic?

???

Hope we can get this all straightened out! Where the hell is Bchemist when you need him? U-L-T-E-R !!!

Bjaarki

Sorry B, I am of no use on this question.