The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Oxitron, stananol, D-ball. All available in Tj for a while now!!!!

AF Member

Default Oxitron, stananol, D-ball. All available in Tj for a while now!!!!

I have been telling other about these products for about 5 months. They have found there way into mexico and they are great. I have no association with the comp and am not a rep just a fellow bb. I thought these where one of many fakes circulating tj but they are not.
    The company make 10mg anavar in 100 tabs, they make 50mg anadrol in 100 bottles and aslo make 10mg winny in bottles of 250 and dball in 10mg 500tabs. I have used these and so have a few but be on the look out I traced the company to this web site. http://www.bratislabs.com/ they don't sell shit but it has there picks and info. One of the many reasons i had doubts was because of the packaging and labeling but remember this is a 3third world country and i love them for there products.

"i don't trust anyone who isn't insane"
    Lyle Alzado
    Lyle Alzado

Gold Member

How much is the oxandrolone in TJ?

Gold Member

Default Yo Gymrat and Damien...

Is Dis true? I was just down there but didn't visit our friendly "graniero".

Give me the downlow.

TD
    “One Begins to Mistrust Clever People when Embarrassed by their Presence”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I've never purchased any of the Bratis Labs stuff, but I know it's available "under-the-counter" at the granero...

Gold Member

Default Thanks...Cost?

That would be "good to know". ;-)

TD
    “One Begins to Mistrust Clever People when Embarrassed by their Presence”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default these are what i have seen

the 10mg anavar 100 tbas $200-250
    the 10mg winny 250 tbas $300-350
    the 10mg diball 500 tabs $200-300
    the 50mg abombs 100tabs $150-200

these are the prices I got quoted while in mexcio. THIS IS NOT A SOURCE POST SO GO DOWN SOUTH AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOMS TO JUICE.

Lyle Alzado

[This message was edited by Thunder on 02-01-2001 at 07:10 PM.]
    Lyle Alzado

AF Member

Has anyone even checked to see if there is a "Bratis Labs" in Bratislava, Slovakia? I tried and couldn't find anything- no listing in any directory, no phone number and their address is a PO Box?...Hmmm. My opinion is that these are probably counterfeit products coming from either Mexico or Central America- quite possibly being made by a legitimate lab though (and containing some actual ingredient). Remember, Bratis Lab products appeared in TJ (Baja Mex) around the same time last year as those "Costa Rican" 10ml Sustanon-clones...The same sust-clones that ended up being unregistered Loeffler Testo- IV.

Like I told YMK a few months ago...since they aren't registered and I've never heard of this Lab before- why risk it?

I am not taking sides here, but I would like to point out that their address is listed. Sevrhanik 28 is a street address.

AF Member

well, i think its funny that i've never seen any of their products here in poland. i'm hooked up pretty well and on the website it say that they're expanding beyond the 8 (?) eastern-and central european countries they are in now to south america........

Default DAmian is right

Yes i was very questionable about these but after a lady friend took just the winnies she got great results and so have I. Wiating to try just the anavar

Lyle Alzado
    Lyle Alzado

Gold Member

Default THUNDER

Thunder I am going to email you to compare notes.

Deja_Voodoo: Contributing to the decay of the moral fabric of america since 1971.
    "A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Back from the dead (literally) and posting again

Formerly...
    fame...-Deja_Voodoo@ziplip.com
    -Your_Moms_Kneepads@************.com

Default COol

Fellow Diegoians. Got to Love SD

Lyle Alzado
    Lyle Alzado