The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: DBol with Arimidex??

AF Member

Default DBol with Arimidex??

How would Dbol work with a high enough dosage of Arimidex to KILL aromitisation (compared to Winny)?

Winny and DBol both act through non AR pathways, but the winny doesn't aromitise, while DBol aromitises to estrogen and as such it has strong side effects.

Since Arimidex Kills Est, might this make DBol suitable for other applications other that fast strength gain / water gain, etc. Has anyone tried this??

Arimidex isn't persay "killing" estradiol convergence, as it is preventing the entire process from ever beginning. I would definately suggest to you and anyone considering an oral methylated steroid such as Dianabol to consider using arimidex in .5mg doses daily. I would conclude that if you were to simply use Dianabol and nothing more than .5mg would be sufficient.

PEACE

215LBS of Twisted Steel and Pure Sex Appeal!

Gold Member

To get gyno just from dbol,you have to be real "Genetic Freak"!!!

I'm on 50mg of dbol per day with 1000mg of primoteston a week, (when will my damn suspension get here!!??!?!?!?!?!!!) and 1mg of armidex a day, and i'm holding no water, the pumps are incredible, my vascularity is off the chart, small children are starting to run when they see the thick cables that act as a blood sewer system in my body!!! I'm starting to take it personally..... heh heh wait till i start slin!!!!

Well what i'm saying is that i use a lot of arimidex and it's working really well for me, 1mg /day is the max dose you'll need.

Gold Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> small children are starting to run when they see the thick cables that act as a blood sewer system in my body!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought they told you that if you were going to be Santa Claus at the Mall again this year you would have to leave the sleeves on the red suit! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Heh heh, i can see them running for cover, that was funny e2, true i bet though. Anyway i am on 50mg dbol, 1000mg sus, suspension, and deca, and at 1/2 a tab a day , i seem to be responding well as far as water retention goes, it is virtually nonexistant. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I AM DECAMAN-DAMN GOOD TO BE ME!

Deal with reality
    or
    Reality will deal with you

Anabolicum i tried to leave the sleves on but dammit they don't make those suits for bbers, i'm thinking about showing up in a nice posing suit, what do you think???? All greased up and smeared with paint on tan??? I think the kids will really go for it!

"santa your eyes look so weird"

"ahh kid it's alright, it's just the jaundice! now be a good boy and get santa a protein bar from my bag!" It's a hard life " NO no, those pink little ones aren't candy!!! ahh hell, take a few and enjoy life!"

"santa i want a bike and a playstation and a GI JOE, and ....."

"How about some dbol? or perhaps a shot of test? you'll get much more out of life with that stuff, what are you sitting there all lazy for??? Do something usefull, massage this oil lump in my shoulder for me!"

If E2 was santa heh heh.

Gold Member

Default HMMMM....

Well, I wouldn't sit on your lap, but I've been a good boy all year and would ask for loads of gear...hehehehe!

Gig 'em, B$...

"Why, they ask?? Because there's nothing I fear more than being ordinary...!"
    Gig &amp;apos;em, Badkins21
    &amp;quot;How much can you know about yourself if you&amp;apos;ve never been in a fight?&amp;quot; --Tyler Durden, &amp;apos;Fight Club&amp;apos;
    &amp;quot;It&amp;apos;s just me against the world baby...&amp;quot; --2Pac
    OBSESSION is just a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED!

Gold Member

Default So E2

Is the ARIMIDEX really stopping the conversion?
    Is your strength still going up or do you think the loss of water weight is hindering it?
    And the deletion of estrogen slowing growth at all?
    And most importantly do you think you are still producing natural TEST?
    I haven't used this product I am not too happy with clomid or nolvadex.

I will say this-i have actually lost 2 pounds, however i look much less bloated-strength continues to increase.

I AM DECAMAN-DAMN GOOD TO BE ME!

Deal with reality
    or
    Reality will deal with you

Gold Member

Default Decaman

Do you think you are still producing testosterone?