The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: finaplix-h price

Default finaplix-h price

damn that shit just got expensive, almost doubled in price! anyone know where to get it at the price it used to be? (hope this isnt breaking rules)

last I bought....it was $38 per cart. What are you seeing it for?
    To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence. -Sun Tzu

Cowboy Mafia Thread Starter Thread Starter Heath82's Avatar

600 for 10 carts now

try allvetmed.com
    To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence. -Sun Tzu

i guess they must be out of stock, or i cant figure out how to add it to my cart

There does seem to be something going on with the Finaplix market, Prices did jump by over 25%, Several previous suppliers do not list it on their websites anymore, and where you can get it, it is on back order.

Also a kit seller sent me an email about how this industry will be changing and to keep aware of things by the boards.

Can anybody update this further?

I remind myself every morning:

Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I am going to learn, I must do it by listening

Almost everyone is out of this and T-H. Where they do have it, prices have nearly tripled. it's now cheaper for me to buy it premade. Shit.

Party's over. Unless you want to pay gym prices for pellets. Or if you have farm animals and can prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    Party's over. Unless you want to pay gym prices for pellets. Or if you have farm animals and can prove it.
    can you elaborate on this? will the price be different if you can prove you have cattle ordering online? around here if buying from a feed store all you would get is a tax break

Quote Originally Posted by Heath82 View Post
    can you elaborate on this? will the price be different if you can prove you have cattle ordering online? around here if buying from a feed store all you would get is a tax break
    Yeah, I was only referring to online stores. The ones that will ship to people without requiring proof of cattle ownership have tripled their prices. There are a few that have stuff in stock at ok prices but won't ship to about 30 states. And there are a bunch that are just out of stock. Fina, Syno, Comp TH, Comp EH, everything.

The party's over.

Quote Originally Posted by the truth View Post
    The party's over.
    It's not over....it's just a little tougher to get in.
    Curious

"THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER"

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER" - Vince Lombardi

"A COWARD HAS NO SCAR"

- I NEVER ASKED TO BE SHOWN HOW HUMAN I WAS, OR JUST WHAT I COULD BECOME.

AF Member

I have been searching like crazy for the last few days to try and figure it out. As stated only about two or three online vet supplies have the 10 dose carts left. They are climbing daily on price. Thursday, one place had it at $99 a cart, I only needed two carts to do a conversion for my brother. So after searching all day Thursday, I decided to pull the trigger on them as I have the damn kit on the way.

Reason the kit is on the way is that Tuesday, I found a place that had carts for $38 each. So I placed the order and a kit order. Well, Thursday my money was refunded on the carts due to price increase. The price went from $38 to $99 a cart.

So as I said, I was going to just pull the trigger just to get the conversion done for him and be done with it. Well, I went to do that and the price went to $118.00 a cart, then after looking and making sure that was the site I wanted, as I had so many going through my head, I went back to it a few hours later to order. Took so long because of calls at the FD I had to go on. Well the price jumped to $125.00 a cart. So with that price, it was cheaper to just buy pre-made from my UG.

The manufacturer still lists Finaplix-h on their Website along with all the Revalor implants. So after more research, I see that the Revalor implants are more of a "custom blend" of Trenbolone Acetate along with Estradiol (estrogen) for the true cattlemen. They have been making these Revalor blends for a lot of years now. I believe that with the Revalor products, (XS, G, S, IS, H, IH, and 200) and their custom blends, that they might have simply out sold Finaplix-h over the years.

This resulted in low sales over the years and not enough money to be made by Intervet to justify producing Fina-h. Even though some say the majority of sales came from us. That may be true to an extent, but I bet our sales do not even come close to the cattlemen's sales as they have to keep up with the demand for beef.

So as I said, I believe the other products from Intervet, the Revalor line simply put the manufacturing of Finaplix-h to a halt finally. Those Revalor blends with the Estradiol makes the cattle grow faster, leaner and can be used on Steers as well as heifers. The Estradiol plays a big part in their growth. Finaplix-h just cannot compete against the Revalor products with the Cattlemen.

I do not believe the Feds had anything to do with it being pulled from the market as there are some online places still selling their stock, which includes the single cart and the boxes of 100 doses. The reason I think this, is that Finaplix-h is still legal to buy and it has always been up to the company, online vet stores, to ask for proof of cattle or not. Business are not just going to crater to the Feds when it comes to sales and profit as long as that product is legal to buy. Businesses do not care what we do with the product once we buy, they never have on any legal product in this Country. They are simply out to make a profit.

I had also seen and I am sure all of you have heard (rumors) over the years, that Intervet stopped manufacturing Finaplix-h. Though they still most likely had a massive supply in stock, along with all the companies that sold it. It makes sense now that the stock has finally run out.

Another angle to look at is that right now in this Country, there is a massive back order list of pharmaceuticals across the board. Pharmaceutical companies are not keeping up with demand for some reason.

We simply cannot keep our ambulances stocked up with the proper drugs for medical calls. Cities around here are helping each other to try and keep the ambulances stocked. This goes for the hospitals and as I saw the other day at a pharmacy where a person was being told that their prescription drug was back ordered.

They told him that it has been substituted for another drug, due to his original drug being on back order and that actually the other was cheaper for him. This goes for us with ambulances also. We are substituting drugs for their equivalents.

A lot of companies shut down their manufacturing process of certain drugs for various reasons, which doesn't mean they will not manufacture that drug again. Sometime they go through growing pains, fix broken equipment, set up manufacturing lines to produce the drug faster and more efficiently for a better profit and so on.

Now the conversion kit manufacturers have to change up their game. Someone will come up with an easier way to remove the Estradiol from the Revalor line of products. The Revalor 200 is most likely going to be the main seller as it has 200mg of Trenbolone Acetate and 20mg of Estradiol. Remove the 20mg of Estradiol and you have Finaplix-h. Which goes back to what I was saying about the better blends for the cattlemen as all they did with Finaplix-h is add the Estradiol to it to make Revalor 200.

Bottom line for now is, if Finaplix-h has stopped being manufactured by Intervet, instead of simply the company not being able to keep up with making it or revamping the manufacturing line of Finaplix-h for a better profit, then the game has truly changed for all.

We as home brewers will either have to acquire the raw powder or buy pre-made from the UG's that have a raw powder source already.

We will see.....

FE

AF Member

Yes you are correct Finaplix H was deleted a few years ago and now the stock is gone. Revalor 200 is the cheap answer. Just like a Syno conversion to remove the estradiol. An older company had a kit out in a couple days, now others are trying to produce one. Revalor 200 is cheap,around $30 and you know its real, not contaminated, and cheap,plus no customs. It's a little harder process due to the Estradiol removal, but still a great bargain.

Yeah good luck finding Revalor in stock

AF Member

Truth Im not gonna ruin this by giving out info, but revalor 200 is easy to get and its dirt cheap.. Thats all I will say. Do some research before you post.

Yup--found some. Gotta ship via cold pack but no big deal. A lot of the "standard" places are out though.

Thanks for the advice on doing research BTW. Yeah I'm being sarcastic, junior.

AF Member

Thats cool Truth.. when I read my post it did sound like I was being a jerk, which was not my intention. Glad you found some.

No problems bro--we're cool. I should have checked a couple more places before posting. Pellets are getting hard to find though--I'm getting some, but I already bought a couple vials of premade just as a cushion (in adition to the 25 mL I had left from my last batch).