The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: test/tren/eq stack

Default test/tren/eq stack

anyone ran this combo before? did you rate it and what results did it bring?

currently lean bulking running test and eq and thinking of adding some tren a at the end for 6weeks.

current condition - 6' 1" 220lbs
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...DSCN0502-1.jpg

arnold

many have had great success with that combo. I am personally about to run the same.

750mg test e
    500mg eq
    75mg tren

I would run the tren more in the middle of the cycle as many have found running test out a bit after the tren makes for easier recovery. Although i dont understand that scientifically, it seems to have bro science behind it. lol

Either way that combo should produce some hard, vascular gains.

looking good brutha! What bf are you at?

You will do very well with that cycle. Tren + EQ + Test = rock hard muscle with good vascularity
    "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter arnold84's Avatar

cheers cardinal slin! dont know exact bf figures 6-8% maybe? was much leaner afew weeks before i added more carbs for the lean bulk.

brewers im currrently running

500mg sust
    750mg eq

im thinking of dropping the eq down to 500mg pw and running 50mg tren a eod instead maybe mid to end of the cycle. hcg will be ran and tbh i think i may just cruise after this course for awhile so recovery isnt a concern for now.

I think you will do great. i don't like tren cause of sides. i am on
    800mg eq ew
    250mg test enth ew
    50mg proviron ed
    50-75mg of winny ed

winny works much better for me than tren. i never got the wholel tren fetish. it just gave sides and being an ecto/meso its not somehing i need. i have never had a day in my life without ab veins and i could eat crispy cremes for every meal and that wouldn't change. best of luck. i would like to see the eq at 600 but think you will rock out with your cock out.
    "A Black Belt is merely a white belt whom never quit training"

Test Enth 400 mg ew 1-16
    Deca 200mg ew 1-10
    Dbol 25mg ed 1-4

Hcg 250ius/50mg clomid throughout cycle to keep the boys down south from any sides.

Pct will be
    HCG 500ius 10 days week after last test dose
    clomid 50mg ed for two weeks maybe three

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

Great cycle you will love it. I would add in winny too if you can.
    www.danieldegrande.net

Quote Originally Posted by arnold84 View Post
    anyone ran this combo before? did you rate it and what results did it bring?

currently lean bulking running test and eq and thinking of adding some tren a at the end for 6weeks.

current condition - 6' 1" 220lbs
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...DSCN0502-1.jpg

arnold
    i'm currently running tren A, test prop, eq, proviron and gh...............quite amazing actually. it's taken me a bit to get used to the prop, but there is a HUGE difference in the amount of water i hold with cyp or enanthate as compared to prop. i think you will enjoy this cycle very much, but i can't imagine you being anymore ripped than you already are................but you will be bro!!!!

Former MOTM

Great stack. If u get too peeled and wanna add a little gurth and keep the bf low and vascularity add some var. Always did well with rhis stack. Enjoy.

Great combo, if you're one of the guys that responds to EQ. As for me a nice Test/Tren run is all I need!

FUCK EQ!

hmmmm, running it now. I throw in the EQ to help with my cardio in the gym, with just Test and Tren, I get really winded but strong as a mule.

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli View Post
    Great cycle you will love it. I would add in winny too if you can.
    Do you really think Eq makes sense in that combo? I find it to be useless when you run test/tren combo. Sure as hell you can add Eq or something else but it will not make test/tren combo any better in my opinion. If you want to get vascular then diet is the key

got to say im only in week 4 of test and eq and the veins/vascularity im getting is freaky!! only up 6lbs but looking solid.

are you running tren also? what do you do for traps?

You look fantastic man. I can't help wondering what would happen if you traded out the EQ for 100mg/day winny for about eight weeks...my guess is that you would get that super dense/dry granular look that I used to sport...ah those were the days hehe...

For "bulkers" or even "lean bulkers" I prefer not to use Eq because it doesn't add anything for me. It may help some with cardio I guess, but it's never done that for me

I think Eq is beneficial for cutting cycles though, mainly for it's added vascularity.

If it's working though, stick with it
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

i would definately either add in 100mg/d winny or drop the eq and add the winny

hey guys just an update for those interested, in week 7 now of just test/eq and its really starting to kicking in now up 12lbs and still quite lean! muscles feeling very full.

strenght and pumps in the gym are good also with next to no sides aswell, have to wait and see what the next 7 or so weeks bring

going back to the tren have been toying of the idea of adding in methyl tren later on in the cycle instead of tren a/ e! anyone have any experience with this? have heard about the crazy strenght and recomp effect it has

Quote Originally Posted by livetolift View Post
    are you running tren also? what do you do for traps?
    no tren as of yet mate, traps i rely mainly on deadlifts with some bb shrugs thrown in at the end

Ive done this cycle and it sits at the top of my list. Definately reccomend it.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold84 View Post
    going back to the tren have been toying of the idea of adding in methyl tren later on in the cycle instead of tren a/ e! anyone have any experience with this? have heard about the crazy strenght and recomp effect it has
    Methyl tren will give you some crazy as focus and strength gains but it's not going to recomp you as much as say tren ace would. I would personally stick to tren ace given the harshness of methyl tren
    "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace