The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Coming off tren - what to expect?

Default Coming off tren - what to expect?

Hey guys,

My summer cutting cycle is winding down. I'm on tren/test prop/masteron, and I look the best I ever have. I'm sporting abs for the first time in my life.

I'm coming off in 10 days though - got my post cycle therapy all set to go.

Now I expect to lose strength - that's a given. Some mass probably too. But how about fat gain? If I keep on point with my diet, use my gh, can I still expect my body to gain some fat back?

Thanks!

Light up the darkness...

Squat till you puke bluetwistedsteel's Avatar

What can you expect? I'll tell you what you can expect! In about 2 weeks you're going to look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Damn,I look like total shit" and then you're going to forget about the PCT stuff and you're going to hop back on tren! haha

I'd stay on test a few weeks longer after coming off the tren and then do PCT, instead of coming off everything at once.

taper down the tren and run it for another few weeks. usually helps
    "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace

Screaming primally Thread Starter Thread Starter Biter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluetwistedsteel View Post
    What can you expect? I'll tell you what you can expect! In about 2 weeks you're going to look at yourself in the mirror and say, "Damn,I look like total shit" and then you're going to forget about the PCT stuff and you're going to hop back on tren! haha
    Dammit... this is what I suspected! Hell...

And Cardinal and Silver, thanks for the advice. That makes sense to me. I can easily go just prop for a few weeks.

Light up the darkness...

Gold Member

If you used a slow release test then you will have test in your system long after the tren is gone.I just did the same cycle and did a good PCT and held on to most of the muscle,you will lose some but if you watch your diet and lose a few pounds you will still be lean.Not looking quite as good off steroids is something you have to live with and theres no getting around it,the only other option is to stay on them all the time (TRT) and keeping your levels higher than normal.

Former MOTM

Ain't that the fuckin truth!

You can't really expect to look the way you do on tren when you're NOT on tren, but you have to expect that. I'd definitely run the Test a few weeks after the last Tren dose, and tapering the Tren down at the end may help you more psychologically.

At least your honest... lol

I always cut my tren A out no less than 2 weeks away from cutting off my test to lessen the feeling of the afterburners shutting off.

x 3 to Silver and Taz with running the test a few weeks past dropping the tren.

Takes me about 3 weeks to really notice a real difference in my look and then about 6 weeks for me to notice BF % increase.

when i stopped tren this summer (about 6 weeks ago), i continued test for another 3 weeks. After than i decided- fuck it, just cruise. Im running 250mg test e now and still look decent, not as lean as when on the tren though. I dont really think i got fat, i just dont look the same.

Im going to cruise for a total of 10 weeks, then bump up to 500-750 test. Looking to throw either tren or eq into that blast for some vascularity. Im a little weary of using tren again so soon. I'd really like to limit the tren to one run per year and save it for summer. Im thinking 500-750 test and 600eq for 15 weeks then cruise again before summer.

Moral of the story is off the tren, i got paranoid of losing all my gains in PCT and decided to stay on.

might adding high dose var when coming of tren possibly help maintain some of those tren gains?

You will get smaller and less defined. You may feel lethargic. Your libido will be solid smack dab in the dirt. Post therapy helps. Staying on test for the following month helps.

Nothing helps like continuing the tren.

You can expect a limp dick and libido decrease... I wouldnt taper down the tren but Id follow the advice to add some test and stay on test for quite some time. Its much easier to end up your cycle with test. On the other hand... fuck it, forget about women for few months, enjoy yourself
    Oh yeah depending on how long you`re going to stay off.. you cant mantain those gains forever.