The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kick-in time for tren A?

Default kick-in time for tren A?

7 to 10 days?

I would say anywhere between 7- 14 days or so....from my experiences.
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

Squat till you puke bluetwistedsteel's Avatar

I look at the vial and get excited so for me it kicks in the day I get it. As for actual visual results? 10 days and I look different in the mirror

I WISH I could use Tren....progestins kill me with gyno within a few weeks.....sucks!!!

A week for me.

>
    When you register at www.theafstore.com make sure you register as an AF Board Member to get the discounted pricing.

Seems to work pretty fast for me. By week 3 I can see visual changes in the mirror to my body. I get every side effect though so I am pretty limited how I can run Tren dosage/duration wise.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

about 10 days for me. I can really see some difference in they gym in that time. Not a lot, but I can tell as 10-20 lbs more comes a lot easier.

over a week, the amount of weight increase goes through the roof after the 4th week for me.

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

A week. IMO tren ace kicks in the fastest of any injectable I've used
    www.danieldegrande.net

Living the Dream!! beachboy6294's Avatar

What about Tren E? I am going on 3rd week.

Former MOTM

depends what we mean by "kick in".

I notice effects (as in, I can tell im on tren), within a week
    Self admitted Yohimburn ES addict
    HIGH DOSE VAR = TREN minus the side effects

i poop on clen, EQ and nolvadex.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10492633

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19597031

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18348701

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9364247

Living the Dream!! beachboy6294's Avatar

I really think I am going to go back to Tren A instead of Tren E!

2 hrs. lol

Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by silverback88 View Post
    2 hrs. lol
    I feel the strength start to kick in within a week, I feel the cough(at injection) within a few days.

I love/hate tren. The last few runs, I got strong as F$%^K, but felt like caca.

I will try it again, possibly soon. The strength is just plain awesome.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Journey to Elite

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    I feel the strength start to kick in within a week, I feel the cough(at injection) within a few days.

I love/hate tren. The last few runs, I got strong as F$%^K, but felt like caca.

I will try it again, possibly soon. The strength is just plain awesome.
    Same here. I only ran it a month, my only time and I had insomnia, crazy acne and insane aggression. I loved it/hated it as well. Towards the end I started pinning ED and the side effects weren't as severe.

I need a round of accutane in my system before I mess with it again and plan on doing a lower dose.

My last inject, I drew out as much as I could from the little that remained and pinned a little more than usual. That night, I had difficulty breathing while laying in bed.

Question's been answered so I'll kick in some other satellite stuff. Seems that some folks get serious sides while others don't. My guess is that it has to do with how educated your body is at handling drugs in general. I've noted that those who have commented about few sides tend to be more "hardened" drug users...more experienced anyway...just a thought. It does pertain to me, as I have done every drug in the book and some not yet written up. With tren I recommend first timers to take it easy and just ramp up slowly. This drug works even at low doses. I recommend strongly you go with only tren A because if you cant handle the sides you can stop shooting and the effects wane two days later. With E - you gotta wait. Besides, one of the funnest things about tren is the immediacy of the effects. I can look at a bottle of tren A and get stronger and leaner right then and there.

It may seem paradoxical to suggest that in order to reduce sides you shoot more often, but this is the case with tren A. The trick is to keep the blood levels even. Its the spiking, roller coaster ride of levels that tend to result in all the anger/aggression issues traditionally associated with tren. Control the level and keep it constant and the agitation vanishes, believe me. I know this from experience. Search my past posts from years ago and you'll find one somewhere that says I felt more mellow on 150mg/day than at 75mg/day, and that was a fact, Jack. Why? Twice a day shots and constant levels (this is not the whole of the issue - there are some other factors to be sure and I'll get to those in another thread).

Anyway, tren A is the shiznit.

^^ I agree... I am one that does not tolerate very many scrip drugs at all. I never run tren higher than 400mg/wk anymore as I get too many sides. Thing is though I get almost the same results at the lower dosages. Tren is one of those drugs that you don't need a lot of.

Former MOTM

I'm a tren e man myself. I've ran ace a few times and I can't tolerate it. Kinda like how some folks can't tolerate test prop? Well that's what ace does with me. Injection sites fuckin hurt like hell. I handle/respond to tren very well. I totally agree with TAZ with the lower doses. I used to run 600-800mg/week of tren and now days all I need is 300mg/week. Thats it. It works just as good.

Oh and for me tren enenth kicks in for me by week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    ^^ I agree... I am one that does not tolerate very many scrip drugs at all. I never run tren higher than 400mg/wk anymore as I get too many sides. Thing is though I get almost the same results at the lower dosages. Tren is one of those drugs that you don't need a lot of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod5150 View Post
    I'm a tren e man myself. I've ran ace a few times and I can't tolerate it. Kinda like how some folks can't tolerate test prop? Well that's what ace does with me. Injection sites fuckin hurt like hell. I handle/respond to tren very well. I totally agree with TAZ with the lower doses. I used to run 600-800mg/week of tren and now days all I need is 300mg/week. Thats it. It works just as good.

Oh and for me tren enenth kicks in for me by week 3.
    It's funny you both mention that as I have, in the past, run 75mgs-100mgs a day and as an experiment I decided to run 150mgs a day and see what results I would get (ace) and so far I am very impressed. I am more defined than normally on tren, I am much more vascular and my stomach is leaning out nicely.
    "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace

Former MOTM

The wonderful thing about tren (for me) is I can run it all yr around. I do great with it when I bulk as well as cutting. I don't really cut anymore sense all I care about is brute strength. But let me tell yea, when I weighed 250 and was on 600mg e3d of tren I was a walking heart attack. I could barely make it up a flight of stairs. Seriously.

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

The wonderful thing about tren (for me) is I can run it all yr around. I do great with it when I bulk as well as cutting. I don't really cut anymore sense all I care about is brute strength. But let me tell yea, when I weighed 250 and was on 600mg e3d of tren I was a walking heart attack. I could barely make it up a flight of stairs. Seriously.
    I wouldn't recommend running tren year round bro. Not a good idea IMO.
    www.danieldegrande.net

Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli View Post
    I wouldn't recommend running tren year round bro. Not a good idea IMO.
    I hear ya. If it makes you feel any better I just got back on it. I took 3 months off of tren.

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

I hear ya. If it makes you feel any better I just got back on it. I took 3 months off of tren.
    cool
    www.danieldegrande.net

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Seems to work pretty fast for me. By week 3 I can see visual changes in the mirror to my body. I get every side effect though so I am pretty limited how I can run Tren dosage/duration wise.
    Even at low doses?

I'm actually considering running tren at low doses fairly soon (25mg ED).

I love tren A!! I feel strength gains in about 5 days. I don't have many sides until I get to 100mg/day.
    BTW I would recommend Cardio Breeze when running Tren.