The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long for Winstrol to begin working?

Slapnuts

Default How long for Winstrol to begin working?

How long does it take for Winstrol to kick in on 50mgs Daily use?

In like a week....give or take a few days.
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

Slapnuts

Quote Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
    In like a week....give or take a few days.

I forgot to reply to this thread. LOL Does taking winstrol lower libido? I've read that many bros lost it after a while on winstrol. But that it comes back after they stop it.

Former MOTM

I never had problems with sex drive while running winny because I made sure to run a higher test dose. You'll notice it kicking in 7-10 days.

Former MOTM

Winstrol increases free testosterone through lowering SHGB. So if anything, I would imagine a boost in drive, not a decreased libido. (Assuming you're not on a winstrol only cycle)
    Self admitted Yohimburn ES addict
    HIGH DOSE VAR = TREN minus the side effects

i poop on clen, EQ and nolvadex.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10492633

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19597031

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18348701

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9364247

Slapnuts

Quote Originally Posted by ricorico View Post
    Winstrol increases free testosterone through lowering SHGB. So if anything, I would imagine a boost in drive, not a decreased libido. (Assuming you're not on a winstrol only cycle)
    Read a few people have "decreased" libido even with Test added to it.

I got to read on another forum a bro say he was on Test/Masteron/Proviron/Winstrol. That he lost libido for some reason. The other bros on the forum told him to remove the winstrol. Sure enough he did and within 3 days his libido came back.

Another brother said that he gets "increase" libido while on winstrol. But finds it hard to keep "IT" up.

The reasons could be because Winstrol lowers HDL really, really hard! I know sometime like 4 years ago I was using winny. And I woke up in the middle of the night with tremendous angina pain. Happened again the next night. So I gave up the winny. And the pains stopped.

as long as you have your test in there drive and keeping it up should be no problem. in fact most, get real hard erections. i guess it makes all your muscles like stone lol

It makes my knee hurt like a mofo in about 4 days

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

Winstrol is dht derivative and increases libido. Never heard of it lowering libido.
    www.danieldegrande.net

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Slapnuts View Post
    Read a few people have "decreased" libido even with Test added to it.

I got to read on another forum a bro say he was on Test/Masteron/Proviron/Winstrol. That he lost libido for some reason. The other bros on the forum told him to remove the winstrol. Sure enough he did and within 3 days his libido came back.

Another brother said that he gets "increase" libido while on winstrol. But finds it hard to keep "IT" up.

The reasons could be because Winstrol lowers HDL really, really hard! I know sometime like 4 years ago I was using winny. And I woke up in the middle of the night with tremendous angina pain. Happened again the next night. So I gave up the winny. And the pains stopped.
    It was acid reflux bro. Just take prevacid 24 hr and you will be fine.
    www.danieldegrande.net

I am on day 4 at 100mgs per day and the results are incredible. I am harder stronger an leaner looking and my erections are painful. I am going to drop it to 50 after week one is finished.
    To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence. -Sun Tzu

Slapnuts

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli View Post
    It was acid reflux bro. Just take prevacid 24 hr and you will be fine.
    Damn. That's what it was? But the pain was pretty painful in my chest. I did a google search for Angina. And all the symptoms that came out were what i was experiencing.

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

You wouldn't get angina just from using an oral AAS for a few weeks bro. It would take years of abuse, not use, to cause plaque to build up in your heart arteries, causing angina
    www.danieldegrande.net

Quote Originally Posted by Test-Daddy View Post
    I am on day 4 at 100mgs per day and the results are incredible. I am harder stronger an leaner looking and my erections are painful. I am going to drop it to 50 after week one is finished.
    WHY DROP IT BROSKI?
    "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm"

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Slin View Post
    WHY DROP IT BROSKI?
    It will kill my joints at that dose...just needed a quick pop.
    To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence. -Sun Tzu

Slapnuts

You wouldn't get angina just from using an oral AAS for a few weeks bro. It would take years of abuse, not use, to cause plaque to build up in your heart arteries, causing angina
    Did not know this.

Gold Member

How does winstrol treat you for strength? I've heard a few guys in PL talk about it working great for speed strength but the reputation for joint problems makes me wary.

Slapnuts

By the way...why does it make joints hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Test-Daddy View Post
    It will kill my joints at that dose...just needed a quick pop.
    AHHHHHH, 100mgs daily is this shit!

I am here to learn in the safest way possible to achieve the results I would like. I feel it inappropriate for any flaming or negative talk. If you don't like my post/s or questions, please just simply move on and save your energy. Peace

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Slin View Post
    AHHHHHH, 100mgs daily is this shit!
    Hell yeah! Love winny at that dose!
    www.danieldegrande.net

Slapnuts

75mgs per day ok? that's all my sorry ass can afford for now. Little ol' 75mgs per day. :-(

Super Moderator
    Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by Slapnuts View Post
    75mgs per day ok? that's all my sorry ass can afford for now. Little ol' 75mgs per day. :-(
    75 mgs/day is plenty. I only go up to 100 mgs/day for short periods of time right before a shoot.
    www.danieldegrande.net

Slapnuts

75 mgs/day is plenty. I only go up to 100 mgs/day for short periods of time right before a shoot.
    You mean your NOT natural? You mean everyone here uses steroids? OMG! What is the world coming to??? I thought everyone was natural! LOL

100mg turns me into an old man, with such achy joints I can barely move around the house :P

Plus it destroyed what was left of my hair - I'll never use winny again. (I'd use it before I used EQ ever again tho!)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortalis View Post
    100mg turns me into an old man, with such achy joints I can barely move around the house :P

Plus it destroyed what was left of my hair - I'll never use winny again. (I'd use it before I used EQ ever again tho!)
    why, what did eq do to you?