The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anavar cycle (help) for women

AF Member

Default anavar cycle (help) for women

This will be my first time using (anavar) pills.
    Do i only take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night?
    Are they any diets guide and workout i need to do, well taking this?
    I need a schedule for a diet and workout guide if you have one.

Please help me. I want to make sure i'm doing this right.

Info: about me- Woman, 5"4, weight over 135. and 23 years old.

Can anyone help me please.

Oh gosh Braya - you're doing things kind of backwards. You are supposed to get your diet down to a T, and have your workout regimen in full swing before you should consider var. Var is not the wonder drug Im thinking you have in mind. We can still help you if you're set on taking it. Howver it would be easier and better resulting for you if you got the latter down first. What are your goals? What is you workout experiance? Clen might even be a better opion for you at the moment...?
    Never give up and you'll always get what you want.

Also - do you even know what mg those pills are??

Former MOTM

oh jeeze. Stop the var. Get your diet locked down, your exercise routine locked down, then THINK ABOUT adding in super supplements

first things first... scroll down the main page and post this in the women's forum because u'll get the best advice there.

this part of the forum is for general training not for drugs.

Also as stated don't take ANY of the Var until you know how many mg's are in each capsule/tablet.

Squat till you puke bluetwistedsteel's Avatar

Let me guess; you have a boyfriend that uses gear and you asked him if there was anything you could take to get you lean and fit and he said you should take anavar. Am I right? Regardless, steer clear of ANY gear. Even a steroid as mild as anavar is for seasoned gym rat or for people that have a medical condition that necessitates it's use. It's not a magic bean that makes you get results with less work - that's the biggest misconception out there and the biggest cause of disappointment when a person uses gear that shouldn't. My advice is to: start a log on the womens workout log section, use fitday.com to track your diet, post updates and photos, ask lots of questions and for help in creating a gym regiment and diet and stay away from any steroids. You don't need them and you'll be disappointed in the results. Trust me.

With this being your first post I'm wondering if this is even legit. Either you're a troll or incredibly ignorant. If it's the latter I would highly recommend what others have already alluded to. Get the diet sorted and do some research on what you're proposing before jumping in with blinders on.
    Last edited by cranny; 01-25-2011 at 07:34 AM.
    Whether people think they can or they can't, they're usually right.

The first and best victory is to conquer self. To be conquered by self is, of all things, the most shameful and vile.

Gold Member

i have a feeling this is a spambot of some kind.
    The more I eat and the heavier I train, the better my genetics get.

If you're not paraplegic and not squatting, please kick your own ass for me."

"Do you really think that the reason most guys don't have big arms is purely because of a lack of doing curls?" --Alwyn Cosgrove

"There is only one gram of carbs in STFD and no carbs at all in STFU." --Byron Chandler

"It doesn't have anything to do with intensity (the real meaning of intensity, which is percentage of 1rm, not the gay bodybuilding meaning, which is some kind of unquantifiable feeling of how hard you think you're training)" -- BiggT

Quote Originally Posted by silver_shadow View Post
    i have a feeling this is a spambot of some kind.
    What would be the point? There is no case for an ulterior motive. She's not selling anything. I just think think she's being pretty lazy and irrisponcible. There is no magic pill. She need to do her reseach. I bet she doesn't even know how much anavar she was about to take. "1 pill". lol

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

I do know how to eat and workout, right. but my goal is to lose about 30 lbs. and be tone up.

Former MOTM

You ask for a diet and a workout guide on the Internet, then ask how many steroid pills to take? You think your ready for super supplements?

bowing out.
    Last edited by Shortstack; 02-02-2011 at 03:13 PM.

As has been stated hun, Anavar will not help you meet your stated goals. But a good diet and exercise program will - and if you take it seriously - quicker than you think. I started training in 2000, and have lost 80 - 100 lbs (twice), and I'm now working on dropping another 30 that has crept back on. I can assure you that there is no shortcut. If there were I would have found it by now and would be it's biggest proponent. Look around in the diet section, read some of the women's logs. That will get you going in the right direction.

Gold Member

some sincere advice to add to the great advice you've already received -

stay away from var - as others have stated it's not a magic pill. there's so much more to it just because you are a woman - the sides are worse for women. that said, like the others have already stated, diet (with or without var) is going to play a huge role - so start reading up. trust me, many of the guys here are still learning and still improving on their diet EVEN THOUGH they already look better than 99.999999+% of the population.

basically you are going to spin your wheels if your diet isn't correct EVEN WITH all the drugs in the world.

what are your stats BTW - age/height/body weight/bf %, # of years lifting, max poundage in the big 4 lifts - flat barbell bench, barbell squats, barbell deadlifts & bent over barbell rows? and of course your current diet.
    The more I eat and the heavier I train, the better my genetics get.

If you're not paraplegic and not squatting, please kick your own ass for me."

"Do you really think that the reason most guys don't have big arms is purely because of a lack of doing curls?" --Alwyn Cosgrove

"There is only one gram of carbs in STFD and no carbs at all in STFU." --Byron Chandler

"It doesn't have anything to do with intensity (the real meaning of intensity, which is percentage of 1rm, not the gay bodybuilding meaning, which is some kind of unquantifiable feeling of how hard you think you're training)" -- BiggT

Thank for the info. But which one is better to do var or hcg?

lol

Currently 6'4 240 bf 17% ....

http://www.canecorso.org/

Quote Originally Posted by braya View Post
    Thank for the info. But which one is better to do var or hcg?
    Haha you have to be yanking our chain. I already told you clen is better for fatloss but you don't even inquire about it?

Ban this person for wasting everybodys time. PLEASE!
    Hcg??? C'mon

I recommend the slimfast diet, modified by as many fat free cookies as you want, and the most expensive items you can find from GNC.

Seriously, if you can afford Var, just go get a good trainer and do what they say.

Thank you for your comments. I have made up my mind what i am going to do. Because i have seen and hear people losing weight on HCG diet. So i'm going to try that out for 40 days. And see what happens. And if it works. I'm going to make my own website or a new post.

Former MOTM

Lol this braya person can't be serious??

She's putting a whole lot of work into this if it's a joke. I think she's serious.

Try the "17 Day Diet". Physician developed. No drugs involved.

Never heard of HCG diet.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.

Quote Originally Posted by braya View Post
    Thank you for your comments. I have made up my mind what i am going to do. Because i have seen and hear people losing weight on HCG diet. So i'm going to try that out for 40 days. And see what happens. And if it works. I'm going to make my own website or a new post.
    Yes, you will lose weight on the HCG diet because it's like 500 calories per day. You'll lose the same amout of weight on that number of calories whether you take a fertility drug or not. HCG is going to have zero impact. Further, the HCG diet is one of the worst diets out there. It;s a starvation diet. IT"S 500 CALS PER DAY! No way to hold any muscle on that number of cals. You shoulkd know this since you claimed earlier that you know how to diet and work out. I think you're an idiot to be honest. lol. Clueless. You ask about the proper dose of a steroid and now you're going to do a ridiculous diet that is based on starving yourself? Go to some other board where they help people with mental issues - this is a board for those that want to build a healthy and good looking pysique.