The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: IGF-1 LR3 Reconstitution with AA AND BAC?

Gold Member

Default IGF-1 LR3 Reconstitution with AA AND BAC?

I know anytime you are using the 1mg size that it needs to be reconstituted with AA. Has anyone heard of using just AA or does it need to be diluted with Bac before injection as well due to the receptors not accepting it?

Like I said I just read this somewhere and wanted to double check here, and no I don't have the link.

Last time I used it I just used straight AA, it did burn a little but it wasn't unbearable.

Thanks.

Young One

if you mixing 1mg at a time you need to use AA

if you have 100mcg u can use bac water
    http://www.sorebuttcheeks.blogspot.com/

I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL! JUST BUMPING FOR A GOOD BRO WITH GREAT INFO

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Right, but I have seen conflicting information on this. Some say that you can just use the AA to inject, others say you need to backload the pin with BAC when you're using the AA due to the receptors not responding correctly. That's really my question, do you need to backload with BAC or is it just to help take the "sting" out of the AA injection?

Young One

ive heard that it helps to keep the sting out....sting has never been that bad to me anyways...

Young One

ive used many igf cycle with aa and aa only and ive had great results

Quote Originally Posted by itsallgenetics View Post
    ive heard that it helps to keep the sting out....sting has never been that bad to me anyways...
    Never bothered me either. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever even heard of this? Just doing some homework, again.

Gold Member

I think the AA only stings too much. Even mixed with the BAC, it hurts every time.

I pulled this off an HRT site.

IGF-1

Most of the benefits of HGH are derived from IGF-1 including fat loss and lean mass gains. In many ways HGH can be thought of as an IGF-1 precursor. In vivo IGF-1 is created by the metabolization of HGH in the liver.

The most noticeable short term result of IGF is fat loss. IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy. Other benefits of IGF-1 include:

•increased amino acid transport to cells
    •increased glucose transport
    •increased protein synthesis
    •decreased protein degradation
    •increased RNA synthesis

The one limitation of IGF-1 is that its half-life in vivo is extremely short. This limitation is overcome with the creation of synthetic long r3 IGF-1, which has a much longer half-life than both synthetic and endogenous IGF-1. Insulin-Like Growth Factor I, Long R3 is a Synthetic Peptide that is an analog of human IGF-I with a 13 amino acid extension at the N-terminus.

Long R3 IGF-1 is in sterile lypholized kits with Acetic Acid for dilution. Long R3 IGF-1 is a research peptide and is not intended to treat or cure any conditions and should be used as a research chemical ONLY.

Steps for Dilution:

•Each Long r3 IGF-1 kit contains:
    •1000mcg of lypholized Long R3 IGF-1
    •2 CC’s of 0.6% Acetic Acid
    •10 CC’s of IV grade Sodium Chloride

Step one:

Remove the tops of the IGF-1 vial and the Acetic Acid

Step two:

Dilute the IGF-1 with 2 cc’s of Acetic Acid.

***Note: This creates a concentration of 500mcg/ml. So each 1/10 of a CC is 50mcg’s. After dilution store the IGF-1 in the refrigerator at approximately 4 degrees Celsius.

Step three:

Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe.

Step four:

Draw twice the liquid amount Sodium Chloride in to the same syringe

Step five:

Administer to your test subject
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Bro.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Step one:

Remove the tops of the IGF-1 vial and the Acetic Acid

Step two:

Dilute the IGF-1 with 2 cc’s of Acetic Acid.

***Note: This creates a concentration of 500mcg/ml. So each 1/10 of a CC is 50mcg’s. After dilution store the IGF-1 in the refrigerator at approximately 4 degrees Celsius.

Step three:

Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe.

Step four:

Draw twice the liquid amount Sodium Chloride in to the same syringe

Step five:

Administer to your test subject
    Do you think mixing the sodium chloride at twice the amount acetic acid in the same vial would be just as effective? Do you think there is a reason why they would keep the IGF-1 mixed with AA separate from the sodium chloride? I mixed mine using 1cc AA and 2cc NaCl in the same vial.

AF Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vivid04 View Post
    Do you think mixing the sodium chloride at twice the amount acetic acid in the same vial would be just as effective? Do you think there is a reason why they would keep the IGF-1 mixed with AA separate from the sodium chloride? I mixed mine using 1cc AA and 2cc NaCl in the same vial.
    Best to keep the AA and NaCl separate until buffering the injection (for preservation purposes)

The AA solution is used to keep the solution at the proper PH where the IGF-1 is the most stable. However there is some debate as to weather this is actually needed as BS water is just about the same PH as a 0.6% solution.

The main reason to "water" down the AA/IGF-1 solution is to prevent necrosis of the injection site. Plus it reduces the sting.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    The AA solution is used to keep the solution at the proper PH where the IGF-1 is the most stable. However there is some debate as to weather this is actually needed as BS water is just about the same PH as a 0.6% solution.

The main reason to "water" down the AA/IGF-1 solution is to prevent necrosis of the injection site. Plus it reduces the sting.
    So what would you say the consensus is on reconstitution? Just keep the BAC and AA separate until injection?

I have a spot where I injected IGF in my stomach (SubQ) and ever since then when I twist my torso towards the direction of the injection site, I get a pulling pain. The best way to describe it would be that it feels like I have a fibrosis under my skin. Like when you cut yourself and the blood leaks out to create a scar. It feels like that, but under the skin. It kinda worries me. It's been there now for about 2weeks.

Yes, keep the IGF-1 mixed only with the 0.6%AA solution. Then only mix in the BS or any sterile water in the syringe.

Gold Member

I was just concerned because where I injected it at feels like I'm ripping apart a scar under my skin when I twist and the skin around the area is numb.

That could be some necrosis.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    That could be some necrosis.
    Well F$%K! lol! Guess I should go to my doctor and get it checked out. I don't wanna have a hole in my stomach.