Gold Member

Default How to Carb Deplete?

Whats the best way to do this?
    I go away in 8days!

Thanks alot.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

professional before model BIGMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medici999 View Post
    i've used this method a couple of times,i like it.
    somthin stinks in here,must be me cause i'm the SHIT!

"Temel Nosce"

That’s a great article on

Tmuscle.com

on how to dry out!!!!!!!!

I’m going to follow there advice.

if im about 12-14% is this pointless doing then?

yep
    An arrogant person will tell you what they can do,
    a confident person will show you what they've done.

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Current Training Log - Getting Strong, Here

Squat till you puke bluetwistedsteel's Avatar

Double yep. My advice (not to be cruel) if you're 12-14% either keep your shirt on or take it off and just enjoy being shirtless. There is nothing you can do in 8 days to make yourself look impressive at that bodyfat %. Unless of course you were 260 lbs and 12-14% then you'd be big enough to be impressive even at a slightly higher bodyfat.
    Last edited by bluetwistedsteel; 07-25-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Well i can see all 6 abs so i may me slightly lower.
    IS it not worth cutting my carbs to under 50g tues,wed,thursday and friday and do 3 depletion workouts, wed,thurs, and friday...then rest sat and sunday whilst starting to carb up and drop water intake...its got to improve my look a little bit?

I'm going to reply to your PM here;

water, carb, salt manipulation etc has very little effect on a physique unless two conditons are in place.

1 - body fat is very low, sub 6 for sure, and more like 3, to actually make a significant difference,
    2 - you need to be being compared against people who are also very lean and have manipulated in the same way. It's like looking at a plasma vs and lcd tv in the store - side by side you can see a difference, but if you go to one house that has an lcd, and one that has a plasma, your going to leave both of the houses thinking - that's a great tv.
    An arrogant person will tell you what they can do,
    a confident person will show you what they've done.

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

Current Training Log - Getting Strong, Here

why are you doing 3 depletion workouts? If you do a depletion workout correctly, you're depleted. I mean, how many times do you have to shoot a dead horse? None - the horse is already dead.

Ah ok...fair points!
    I might just start eating normal again then! lol

What's eating normal? I think I know you through PM's well enough to to tell it like it is. You need to identify your goal, choose a path and stick with it. If you want to get lean and be able to peel your shirt off and freak people out, you need to cut. You need to pick a diet that you can stick with - and let me give you a hint on this one, there are many, MANY that work. You just need to follow them for a prolonged period. You can't do this haphazzardly. It takes focus and determination. You can ask for all the advice you want but unless you apply it over a long period of time nothing great is going to happen. If you want to get big, forget about the abs and eat. Get the size! What doesn't work is trying one thing for a week then switching to something selse then bouncing back and forth with no focus.

I only wanted to loook half good when i go on holiday..then when im back..i wont be cutting for a long long time! Pure mass will be my goal for a good few years!

I can trell you bro - dieting a week out to look for for a weekend just doesn't work. If you already look great you can dial it in over the course of a week but your not going to go form pretty decent to great in that amount of time. It just doesn't work that way.

Former MOTM

Just fuggin eat! Get big. You look like you got plenty of room to grow. You look good man but you who are you tryin to look good for? Get your grub on and hit it heavy. Get as big as you possably can. Set a goal. A measurable goal. Lets just throw a number out ther.... 30lbs. Put on 30lbs (whatever it takes). Once you reach that goal, then make a decision on where you wanna go from there. You might just like being bigger. I know many that have, including myself. I cut down to 205lbs at 8% bf and I didn't like it. It's just not my thing. I feel more comfertable at 220.

Honestly, your not the biggest dude out there (but that's ok) neither am I. But you have some good genetics. your a kid man. With the size that you are, you don't wanna cut and then be a lean 170lbs when you could have had a little more patience and bulked up (like your supposed to do) and be a lean 200lbs. Here what I'm sayin?

Is it worth having an epsom salt bath on sat and sunday night?

Gold Member

just to be clear, does anyone agree with this guys training program? seems excessive to me, then again he says not to go near failure so I guess it makes sense. Do all those specific training tweeks really make any difference? or should I just lift normal. I am nearly down to about 7% and will be starting this program in a few days. so I should be at 6% or below (with the help of tons of tren and eca) by my target date ( 8 days from now.)

Gold Member

come on medi, have all the epsom salt baths you want man they are good for you, no need to ask that.