The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Methyl tren

Former MOTM

Default Methyl tren

Anyone have any experience with this and or have any solid information about it? I know it can be quite toxic on the good ol liver but I honestly don't know shit about it.

Also what is a good recommend dose? I have 25mg caps. Could I use it in a bulk stack?
    Thanks folks

I've always heard to just stay away from it because it's too toxic to be worth it. Maybe others can chime in about the toxicity?

Former MOTM Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes please! Most common sides?

Most common side? Um death LOL seriously its not worth it just use TA or TE if your luky enuff to know some one Crystal Tren is crazy good. I've known of two people to die from MT not personally known but thats what it was bro

Intermittent Fasting Snob eliseexige's Avatar

when i used it in the compounded caps of 25mg of ace and 500mcg methyl per cap, i ran 4 caps at a time, so 100mg ace and 2mg methyl taken orally. i used 4 caps a day of tylers and had bloodwork done shortly after i ended the methyl 10 days later. my liver values were on the high side of normal, but they were within range. i dont remember the exact number though.

i am scared of the stuff. i pissed 100x a night on it. i turned into the biggest SOB while on it and i am a pretty calm guy by nature. it's incredibly tempting but i wont use it again. strength gains are undeniable but it is to be expected considering the anabolic / androgenic ratio of the compound lolol.

Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by jcar1016 View Post
    Most common side? Um death LOL seriously its not worth it just use TA or TE if your luky enuff to know some one Crystal Tren is crazy good. I've known of two people to die from MT not personally known but thats what it was bro
    I called bullshit on that. Who died?

And you say it's not worth it. How do you know? You didn't try it, I doubt you have seen any lab tests of people who were using it, you just "know" that it killed two people. You don't know what you are talking about.

And what is crystal tren? You mean tren extracted from pellets that is purified by recrystalization?

Former MOTM

Quote Originally Posted by eliseexige View Post
    when i used it in the compounded caps of 25mg of ace and 500mcg methyl per cap, i ran 4 caps at a time, so 100mg ace and 2mg methyl taken orally. i used 4 caps a day of tylers and had bloodwork done shortly after i ended the methyl 10 days later. my liver values were on the high side of normal, but they were within range. i dont remember the exact number though.
    That sounds about right. To clarify, did you have your liver enzymes checked right after you stopped the MET or 10 days later?

i am scared of the stuff. i pissed 100x a night on it. i turned into the biggest SOB while on it and i am a pretty calm guy by nature. it's incredibly tempting but i wont use it again. strength gains are undeniable but it is to be expected considering the anabolic / androgenic ratio of the compound lolol.
    Well you must not be that freakin scared if u ran it for that long. Lol.

Did you get any significant gains in size while on it? What did you stack it with? Did you suffer any sides? Does it lower your sex drive? Insomnia? Gyno? Lathargic? And when and how did you take your dosage? Split dose? Post workout? All 4 caps in the AM?

Quote Originally Posted by xtinct View Post
    That sounds about right. To clarify, did you have your liver enzymes checked right after you stopped the MET or 10 days later?
    My doc always tells me to wait atleast 8 weeks before he checks my blood levels and liver enzymes. Laying off for 10 days is all you need xtinct?

http://www.basskilleronline.com/prof...ienolone.shtml

never ran it personally, but heres some good info on it

Quote Originally Posted by Heath82 View Post
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/prof...ienolone.shtml

never ran it personally, but heres some good info on it
    That is very useful information. Thank you for posting. Basically they describe it as any other 19 nor (as far as sides). There realy isn't much info out there as far as dosing. I've read other articals and everyone is so scared to take it because of it's toxcity to the liver.

I know fuckers that have ran insane amounts of dbol, winny, var, drol and everything else known to man and came out the other end ok. I'm one of em. Lol

i ran those caps solo, no test. size was hard to tell as 8lbs on me doesnt amount to much aesthetically. strength thru the roof. gyno onset super hard, i was not using anything to combat it and i grew udders, lmao. i didnt notice the attitude effects til the last few days and it was more than enough to make me stop using the stuff. if i had a 3 week break w no kids i might use it again, but only and only under those circumstances. i'm certain that no test was not helping too. i wasn't lethargic, i remember being very horny, and i split the dosing up 2 caps every twelve hours. i think that answers all your questions but if not let me know.

i ran those caps solo, no test. size was hard to tell as 8lbs on me doesnt amount to much aesthetically. strength thru the roof. gyno onset super hard, i was not using anything to combat it and i grew udders, lmao. i didnt notice the attitude effects til the last few days and it was more than enough to make me stop using the stuff. if i had a 3 week break w no kids i might use it again, but only and only under those circumstances. i'm certain that no test was not helping too. i wasn't lethargic, i remember being very horny, and i split the dosing up 2 caps every twelve hours. i think that answers all your questions but if not let me know.
    Yup. That pretty much sums it up. Thx for the reply. Nasty gyno huh? Hmm... I gues I should continue to run prami if I run MT. The horny part sounds kinda cool. I wonder why. Usualy tren decreases my sex drive big time.

I ran the MT for 10-11 days... the bloodwork was done within a week I believe. Don't hold me to that, but it was not that long after, I would say no more than 2 weeks after I stopped taking it. I remember because I was really freaked about that test lol, nobody knew that I was using back then.