The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad News

Default Bad News

Well its not positive bad news, but the out look isn't looking that great. As some know I have been dealing with being anemic for awhile. I've been on iron supplements and off for the past years. Even while on iron supplements my RBC count was still very low. Had an upper GI scope done and they did find some erosions that would lead you to think that is my cause. But after a second scope they are still there but smaller in size and would not lead one to think they are the cause of my anemia. So they did a stool test and a lower scope and both came back negative for blood or errosions.

So as most will know there is only one thing in the body that produces RBCs and there is only one reason for your bone marrow to not create sufficient RBCs. Which is par for the course being it has taken every person in my family but 1. 4 grand parents, mother, and an uncle. If we are still not sure what I am speaking of, it would be bone cancer. The doctor is supposed to set up a screening some time next month to go in and drill this nice hole in my hip bone and withdrawal some marrow to test it. At least he is in good spirits about it. He asked if I every had my nuts stepped on, I replied no, he said well this will feel about 10 times worse then that. My reply was....asshole (with a smile of course).

Am I going to let this get me down....of course not, the only thing that is bothering me today is shortness of breath (I blame on being 252 pounds), and the lack of energy all the time. I have good days and I have some bad ones. I just normally take my NO-Xplode, or Ridded Fuel and it gives me the energy I need to make it through the days. I seriously doubt I do have it (stage1 denial. ), but just you get that rather cold chill when they mention the C word.

I remember reading some time ago that EQ helps in the production of RBCs, but what other AAS has this effect as well?

Gold Member

No advice on AAS, but I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal and positive thoughts your direction.

Sorry to hear this. I wish you the best.

where's my friggin saddle Hidngod's Avatar

Sorry to hear that, man. I don't know of anything to bring up your RBC.
    But I do know the chill that comes when an unexplicable illness brings out the C word.
    Good luck.
    My current log
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffie
    Meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, very little starch, no sugar. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac
    It's a sobering reminder that you are one day gonna die so you might as well be living well. I reminded myself to love deeply, smile and laugh often and to push some motherfukkin' weights. Sure as hell can't do this stuff when you are dead and sure as hell, ain't nobody gonna do it for you when your are alive.

Lifthard2005

dam bro, stay positive......i can tell you this, i am in the medical field and alot of things go mis-diagnosed everyday. your in our prayers here at AF.

My prayers are with you...

JoeD

My thoughts are with you!

Hang in there bro, you have the right attitude to fight this.

Quote Originally Posted by aahepp View Post
    Well its not positive bad news, but the out look isn't looking that great. As some know I have been dealing with being anemic for awhile. I've been on iron supplements and off for the past years. Even while on iron supplements my RBC count was still very low. Had an upper GI scope done and they did find some erosions that would lead you to think that is my cause. But after a second scope they are still there but smaller in size and would not lead one to think they are the cause of my anemia. So they did a stool test and a lower scope and both came back negative for blood or errosions.

So as most will know there is only one thing in the body that produces RBCs and there is only one reason for your bone marrow to not create sufficient RBCs. Which is par for the course being it has taken every person in my family but 1. 4 grand parents, mother, and an uncle. If we are still not sure what I am speaking of, it would be bone cancer. The doctor is supposed to set up a screening some time next month to go in and drill this nice hole in my hip bone and withdrawal some marrow to test it. At least he is in good spirits about it. He asked if I every had my nuts stepped on, I replied no, he said well this will feel about 10 times worse then that. My reply was....asshole (with a smile of course).

Am I going to let this get me down....of course not, the only thing that is bothering me today is shortness of breath (I blame on being 252 pounds), and the lack of energy all the time. I have good days and I have some bad ones. I just normally take my NO-Xplode, or Ridded Fuel and it gives me the energy I need to make it through the days. I seriously doubt I do have it (stage1 denial. ), but just you get that rather cold chill when they mention the C word.

I remember reading some time ago that EQ helps in the production of RBCs, but what other AAS has this effect as well?

Sorry to read this aahepp, keep your attitude positive which it is. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

hang tuff bro...keep doing your thing!

EQ is said to increase RBC in some but to what degree and if it would help in your situation, I do not know. I wish you the best my friend. Please stay positive and keep that mental toughness up! You're in my thoughts.
    Quote:
    "..they hold the reins, stole your eyes. All the fistagons the bullets and bombs who stuff the banks who staff the party ranks. More for Gore or the son of a drug lord, none of the above, fuck it cut the cord! Lights out Guerilla Radio."

My doc is worried about my RBC being too high. Wish I could send you some of mine. Good luck, stay positive.
    You gotta face the fight just to live the dream.

Having a positive outlook is the best way to get through something like this. Wish you the best, and keep us updated.....

EQ shot my RBC thru the roof.

Sending you some positive energy my friend. Keep your head up, and do not assume the worse on this until the tests are performed and in. Keep us updated bud!!!

BMJ
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

Keep that positive attitude,.............my prayers are with you

Doesnt EPO raise your red blood cels?

++++++ vibes dear!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aahepp View Post
    The doctor is supposed to set up a screening some time next month to go in and drill this nice hole in my hip bone and withdrawal some marrow to test it. At least he is in good spirits about it. He asked if I every had my nuts stepped on, I replied no, he said well this will feel about 10 times worse then that. My reply was....asshole (with a smile of course).
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

By the way my bone marrow biopsies did not hurt, I actually laughed through them. Apparently that was a first for the Doc.

It's just a little sliver they take and a weird 'snip'...

Going to look for Macro or Ulter
    Last edited by *Bunny*; 07-09-2008 at 05:19 PM.
    Anafit Sponsored Athlete - The AF Store

Sorry to hear that...I have never had experience with this type of thing...my thoughts are with you bro...I know its going to be tough situation for you and your family.
    Sex, Weights and Protien Shakes

Good luck with it Big Guy. I'm sorry you have to go through this but you're not alone, we'll all be pullin for you.
    Eq shoots your RBC through the roof. I don't know the mechanism or how bone cancer would be affected by it. Macro will though.
    When you register at www.theafstore.com make sure you register as an AF Board Member to get the discounted pricing.

Senior Member Thread Starter Thread Starter aahepp's Avatar

Well thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers. I'm sure its nothing, and won't be any problems. I was reading about the procedure and hey the good news, is that I get sent home with some pain meds.

Now for some funny irony if you would. I have been on the Bone Marrow Donors list for about 9 years now, before I was ever anemic. I bet you anything, if I happen to do have it, and get on the marrow recipient list they are going to call and tell me, "we have a perfect exact match for you.....Awwww hell, never mind....it was yourself".

Good luck bro - you've got a great attitude!

Stay positive and be strong...sending some postive vibes your way!
    "Bitterness is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

Sorry to hear about it man... keep your head up, it can be rough.