The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Best time to take T-3

Default Best time to take T-3

Before a.m cardio, before workout, PWO, or night. Also it doesnt need to be split, i think half life is long?

Good question, I need to know too, lol

BUMP

in for answers as well.

Once a day is fine. It's half life is one day.
    When you register at www.theafstore.com make sure you register as an AF Board Member to get the discounted pricing.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter fitwitlem1's Avatar

Yeah, i think half life is 36 hours if i remember right. Whats the best time of day to take it you think, i get up at 5 am for cardio or some other time be better?

I take it first thing in the morning, if im taking 2 as i am now i take one first thing and one as soon as i get home from work

cool deal, thats what i was planning, 1st thing b4 am cardio which will be about 5:30 ish. and if i decide to go to 100mcg, which is what i kinda had planned i'll take the 2nd around dinner. Not sure on going to 100mcg tho, wanna see how i feel and results on 50, it makes me tired something fearse sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by fitwitlem1 View Post
    cool deal, thats what i was planning, 1st thing b4 am cardio which will be about 5:30 ish. and if i decide to go to 100mcg, which is what i kinda had planned i'll take the 2nd around dinner. Not sure on going to 100mcg tho, wanna see how i feel and results on 50, it makes me tired something fearse sometimes
    make SURE you keep that protein extra high and also i wouldn't run 100mcg unless on a good strong cycle, T3 can be quite catabolic to the muscle especially over 50mcg/day

yeah DR, i got EQ, sust, tren a, winny, proviron, so i should be good, i may not even go to 100, but i was planning on it but stared to rethink it a bit, so i will see how it goes. ive used it before as well, so should be covered as far as cycle, protein is definatly high as well. Thanks for info

First thing in the morning right before AM cardio. The fat literally just comes off. It's a powerful drug. 100 was the sweet spot for me, but I suggest you play around with it.

Ive done it before, but i am going to mess with it and see where the best total for me is. Started 25mcg this morning at 5:30am right before cardio, and will work myself up from there.

1 side i get from it tho is that it makes me tired as hell sometimes, so that will probably dictate where i go with it. Also hoping these 2 additions will tie everything together nice for me as i am starting to get near the meat of my run coming soon, based on EQ taking awhile to kick. So everything should be running on all cylinders at the same time for a good period of time, Hope so anyway!!

Thats the plan!!

solidspine

Has any one seen an affect on cardio that may offset the negatives of tren?

I think t-3 and tren would be a great combination for dropping fat.

Well, i just posted in the other thread, LOl, but thats mainly why i have Eq in hter with proviron. The EQ helps with cardio i believe with the extra RBC production, plus i think proviron gives a sense of over all well being too.

Quote Originally Posted by solidspine View Post
    Has any one seen an affect on cardio that may offset the negatives of tren?

I think t-3 and tren would be a great combination for dropping fat.
    Tried it, and seemed to lose 6 inches off my pant size in 2-3 weeks, and didnt lose much weight, wierd shit.

I used to split it with morning and lunch.

t3 hurts my cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    t3 hurts my cardio.
    in wat way

solidspine

Tried it, and seemed to lose 6 inches off my pant size in 2-3 weeks, and didnt lose much weight, wierd shit.
    What dose were you running?

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    t3 hurts my cardio.
    Weird ... it never effected my cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by booey View Post
    Weird ... it never effected my cardio.
    yeah bro, never really effected my cardio either, but sometimes i do get really tired at random parts of the day from it. But as far as getting winded during cardio, nah.

i run 50mcg-100mcg ed. early mornings to bump my natural met. while on cycle. very good results this way. after dosing that with 50mg winny, i grab a coffee on an empty stomach and do an hr of cardio. weight workouts not till the afternoon, good to do cardio on empty stomach with depleted glycogen stores. T3 just makes it even better
    "If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees."

Inward calm cannot be maintained unless physical strength is constantly and intelligently replenished.

I do not use or condone the use of anabolic steroids, or the illegal human use of research compounds. I am not a doctor, and hold no degrees or certifications that would enable me to advise anyone in a matter related to their physical/health condition. I am ROLE PLAYING, and any response i give related to anabolic steroids use/research compounds/medical condition is strictly for ENTERTAINMENT.

I've only ran it at 50mcg's first thing in the morning.