The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: DBOL and Masteron, Why the conflicts on how to use it?

Default DBOL and Masteron, Why the conflicts on how to use it?

I have used dbol many of times and love the stuff, I have only used BD pinks and yellows. Why do people say to spread it out over the day? It has such a short half-life so a stable blood level makes no sense unless you wake up 2x's a night to pop some Dbol.. I have always taken it 2hrs with a crap load of water before my workout and it makes me strong as a freaking ox.. Someone please explain why the TrenAman method is wrong.

Materson - I have used Masteron Prop in 2 cycles and both times "100mg ed" I was 13-15% BF and it made a world of change to my body and I would recommend this to anyone with 15% bf but most would not. Why do people always say you have to be sub 10% to get any noticiable differance to it, am I just a weirdo or what?

The Masteron question is the same one I get about Yohimburn all the time. "Do I need to be 10% to see any effects?". The answer for both is, no you don't. But it's more pronounced when you lose BF at a lower percentage. The amount you lose it the same.

Dbol twice a day is fine. You can get all anal about it and dose it 6 times a day but I tried that and found it made no difference in my results. I just slept less.

>
    When you register at www.theafstore.com make sure you register as an AF Board Member to get the discounted pricing.

Stitched!! Thread Starter Thread Starter TrenAman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulter View Post
    The Masteron question is the same one I get about Yohimburn all the time. "Do I need to be 10% to see any effects?". The answer for both is, no you don't. But it's more pronounced when you lose BF at a lower percentage. The amount you lose it the same.

Dbol twice a day is fine. You can get all anal about it and dose it 6 times a day but I tried that and found it made no difference in my results. I just slept less.
    Why dbol 2x's a day and would you take this before and after work out or like in morning and before workout?

Former MOTM

what ulter said, its not that you wont see results at 15%, its just that the results u would see at a lower bodyfat would be more 'apparent' or 'pronounced'

solidspine

Masteron seems to make your muscles look harder, when your at 15 percent it does not show much, when you are super lean it shows so much more.

D-bol, ulter is probably correct but I like to space them out over the day, twice a day is fine

I have 20mg d-bol, 10mg d-bol and 25mg d-bol all at home

I take one 10mg d-bol every morning then space out the 20mg d-bol evenly-sort of over the day, when they are gone I will jump on the 25mg d-bol, and yes I do wake up and take one. No big deal, going to wake up anyway,

The 10mg are thai and experimenting with the feel good idea,

Who knows?

Stitched!! Thread Starter Thread Starter TrenAman's Avatar

Man if masteron works more pronounced at lower body fats then I have to rank it there with Tren... The stuff is amazing, only have about 10 grams left and I will not be buying any UG Masteron, do they make Pharmacy\human grade masteron, if so who? I remember Ulter posted a list somewhere..

I think it is better by breaking Dbol up into constant doses throughout the day, but if you take it 1x or 2x or 3x per day, it will likely give you the same results, at least in my case it has. What difference there was was negligible.

The main reason for keeping blood levels more even is to keep the sides-effects down from the peaks and valley's that can be created by 1-2x/d dosing. That was always my belief....but to be honost, 1-2x/d has never given me any sides either.

So I just usually recommend to do what is easier for the consumer. If they can spread it apart, then great, if not, just take it at once.

BMJ
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

Former MOTM

yep, only diff i ever notice is side effects.

MAsteron will have a greater effect the lower a person's bodyfat is, but it will ultimately be determined by where each individual holds their bodyfat. Some guys hold it ALL in the stomach, while others it is more spread out. Also, a guy at 250pounds with 15% bodyfat will have a totally different appearance than a less muscular guy at 200-lbs and 12% bodyfat.

The parts where you are leanest is where you will notice it most.

That doesn't mean it isn't working though even when you can't see it doing so.

BMJ
    "No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder."---Dan Duchaine (12/18/97)

Snorting halo!

Quote Originally Posted by TrenAman View Post
    Man if masteron works more pronounced at lower body fats then I have to rank it there with Tren... The stuff is amazing, only have about 10 grams left and I will not be buying any UG Masteron, do they make Pharmacy\human grade masteron, if so who? I remember Ulter posted a list somewhere..
    permastril.. almost impossable to get hold of
    i love mast
    10 g of mast would make quite a cycle
    LIVE IN PEACE
    TRAIN FOR WAR...