The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: HOW TO MIX ANAVAR?

AF Member

Default HOW TO MIX ANAVAR?

Hi everyone. I have completed two cycles (andriol and deca durabolin) and am now planning my 3rd cycle. I have 2 grs of anavar powder and wanted advice on how to mix it into an oral liquid? Also the dosage, bearing in mind I only weigh 135 lbs? Thanks for all input.

"If I don't try, I shall never know!"

Gold Member

Best bet is to dissolve it in a mixture of 151 proof alcohol so that it is in a 10mg/ml solution. The powder will take up about .25 to .15 ml of volume per 100mg of powder so figure that for 2 grams of powder which is 2000mg you will have anywhere from 3-5ml of volume taken up by the powder. (Which is very insignificant) so basically use about 1995ml of Bacardi 151 and your two grams of powder, and it will be in a 10mg/ml solution and you basically draw out 1ml of your solution which will be 10mg of Oxandrolone and squirt it in your mouth. Very easy and quick.

LD

Education is a continuous process ending only when ambition comes to a halt.
    -Col. R. I. Rees
    "Only average athletes, those that are far from excellent prepare with average methods. A Champion is not average, but exceptional." ~Vladimir Zatsiorsky

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dang! I would be tipsy each time I took anavar if I mixed it in Bacardi! lol....I mixed it in Olive oil at the following dilution=
    2 grs of anavar into 198 ml olive oil

someone on here advised that it's better to mix in sesame oil. any thoughts on this?

thanks all!

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

With regards to dissolving Anavar in alcohol, I have heard that Absinthe is suitable for this. I don't think I can get hold of Absinthe in the UK. Any thoughts on an equivalent spirit I could use please?

Thanks.

You want to use the highest alcohol content you can and since some Absinthe is 144 proof it's can be a good choice. But any high alcohol content liquor will do. Sesame seed oil is fine as well. But it won't dissolve in that so you'd have to use some alcohol to dissolve it and then put that in the oil.

Gold Member

You can freeze a grain based alcohol at exactly 0 degrees Celcius (or slightly below). The water will freeze but the (mostly) pure alcohol will remain behind in liquid form.