The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ephedrine? Can it still be had?

I'll take the big one!

Default Ephedrine? Can it still be had?

I sure do miss that stuff? Can it still be had?

Gold Member

I don't as much as most of the people on the board but I think that ma-juang extract (ephedra) is still available and has the same characteristics as the ephedrine itself. The amount you would have to take for the equal effect I'm not quite sure either.Hope I was some help.

Ephedrine HCl is still sold OTC in the US. Ephedra, the herb, is banned.

"Moderation in all things...including moderation itself." ~Confucius

I'll take the big one! Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whats the difference? Between the Ephedrine HCl and the Ephedra, the herb?

Depending on the quality of the ephedra will depend how affective it is. Ephedrine hcl is very similar to epinephrine( adrenaline), there is a molecule at the end which makes it different, and psudoephedrine hcl has this molecule flipped to the other side in its chemical structure. But in genereal you would need about 8 times the amount ephedra to get the same affect as 1-25 mg ephedrine hcl tab. I think PA posted some links a while back where you can order from. I miss the stuff too!

Gold Member

When did they ban ephedra? It seems like it was just the other day I was in a nutrition store and saw it right there on the shelf.Man,my mind must be leaving me or something.

AF Member

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cocktails:
    I sure do miss that stuff? Can it still be had?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I got it recently at www.elitesportssupplements.co.uk/eph.htm really good stuff.

archive_macrophage69alpha

you can buy pure ephedrine from DNE pharmaceuticals- they require ID and dont ship to all states

you can get pure ephedrine from canada also, 8mg tabs.

MP

Thanks Davyboy-www.elitesportssupplements.co.uk/eph.htm
    This guy was excellent and fast!

I still use Primatene tabs (12.5mg) from Wal-Mart.

BMJ

Gold Member

D&E pharm doesn't ship the 25 mg tabs to all states but supplement direct does, and without I.D.'s. You can also get 25mg tabs in the form of Bronkaid at your local grocery or drug store.

I truly think the herbal stuff was better. I know I am in the minority here, but I just don't get the same kick with the regular HCL.

They are selling the herbal stuff again since the recent court decision, but the pills are much weaker and are more expensive so it's not worth it.

The herbal stuff is what cuased many side effects in men

included prostate issues, heart valve issues blood pressure etc.

I for one and happy they took it off the market

I fricken love the stuff myself!

------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'd rather have the powerful core of a silverback, than the abs of a squirrel."

Monster

I used to love--in my coffee w/an aspirin-- the herbal version in powder form from beyond-a-century, in Greenville Maine (cheapest natural supplements in the country; $39.00 for a Kilo of L-Glutamine, $18.00 for a Kilo of Creatine). Even though Ephedrine is NOT banned in my state, beyond-a-century won't mail the stuff to me. So I buy the 25mg tablets (in 36 or 48 count bottles, for 5 to 8 dollars) in BP--Britsh Petroleum--or Marathon gas stations, and a few other stations, around here. Most places will only give you two bottles, but some will sell you as much as you want.

But as others have said, you can still buy the stuff online, and from select wholesalers. Don't despair yet...

so it is legal in the states??? i thought you coudlnt' get eph hcl in the states.

Are there any laws pertaining to purchasing the eph?

HCL is legal just not the herbal forms of it (ephedra).

I believe it cannot be above a 12.5mg dosage though...could be wrong on this.

I think you just have to be 18 years of age to purchase it.

I'm sure Macro would know the ins-out of the legality of purchasing it in further detail.

BMJ

Yes, they are really just trying to foil the crank cookers.
    Just leave us folks alone trying to burn off some body fat!! We don't want to smoke it!!

You can still get it, but it has guifenison in it. I get more amped from TRex though... I even went back to ephedrine to compare, and there is none.
    Sometimes I'll take 3 TRex and 25 mg ephedrine and I get into the "zone"...

-------------------------
    <-- Click Here. BECAUSE I SAID SO!

"I was a silent hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and I have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble."
    Whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman with a penis and a midget do to a donkey, that's their garsh-darn business.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

just once I'd like for somebody to attmept the correct spelling of Guaiffeennessan

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

Disclaimer:
    Mr. Nobody is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.

[This message was edited by Monster on 06-17-05 at 02:30 PM.]

Huh?

<-- Click Here. BECAUSE I SAID SO!

"I was a silent hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and I have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble."
    Whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman with a penis and a midget do to a donkey, that's their garsh-darn business.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

goofenstein, thats what monster is taking

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

Disclaimer:
    Mr. Nobody is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.

Guaifenesin is the correct spelling

PS What's TRex ?

TRex is Thermorexin, from the AF store.

Okay, I already have some.