The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Hey Gals...I need some input on Andriol for a woman

Hybrid View

Gold Member

Default Hey Gals...I need some input on Andriol for a woman

Is it worth it?(in relation to helping build some skeletal mass while minimizing side effects)

These are the TU capsules from Mexico. I think they are 5mgs each. What is better on a mg/mg dosage(Andriol or Winstrol) in relation to:

Improving libido
    avoiding sides
    improving muscle mass(permanent)

provided the right training and diet protocols are implemented. Optimal dosage of each/both to incur above mentioned goals?

Thank you.

TD
    “One Begins to Mistrust Clever People when Embarrassed by their Presence”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

IMO Winstrol is the better option. Provided diet, training are in order and have been for a looooong time... starting out w/ 5mg is "safe" I am guessing it is Oral... so 5mg ED for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks then 15mg for 2 weeks. That would be a 6 week cycle. Get bloodwork done to make sure cholesterol is OK. After my cycle my Cho was baaaaad! Watch out for sides... WATER RETENTION, acne, deepened voice, hair growth (not new growth but darker, coarse, and faster growth)

Also... you posted increased libido FIRST... any reason for that? I sure hope she is looking to add muscle (gain weight!) If not she will not be happy! Winny is a mass builder. If she (YOU ) are just looking for something to increase her libido there are MUCH MUCH better options out there for that.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

No. I'm sorry I didn't preface my comments well enough. Libido is not a problem. The last thing I need is 3 to 4x a day. ;-)

Please tell me low dose Winny won't increase her drive that dramatically?

So you're saying 5mg for 2, 10mg for 2 and then 15 for two? What kind of growth and permanent maintenance should she have from that?

She is Asian Descent(Vietnamese/French/Greek)and 5 ft 3.5 and 94 pounds. Has absolutely optimal genes but has never lifted seriously until the last two months. She was a model beforehand and couldn't do it for professional reasons. She has very low bodyfat naturally and the diet of a small horse.

I am her trainer(how nice)and her training is 4x a week. She eats 5-6x per day. How much protein(gms per day) would you advocate for her to gain 10-15 pounds?(from the cycle obviously)

Thanks for your help.

TD
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh my!! Noooooo Winny for her!! She has only been training seriously for 2 months?? There is sooooo much her body can do naturally! IMO she does not and should not use any AAS @ this time. Also since she is soooo tiny (5'3.5" @94lbs!!) she needs to eat more. See this is why I hate giving advice when I don't have any background... not something I usually do so I apologize ! Just forget my first post!

Thanks NB. I'm sorry for not providing more detail. That may be a first. ;-)

I appreciate the advice. A couple more questions. Since I typed this first query, she has put on 4 more pounds. She's about 98 pounds now and has added an inch to her arms. I've never seen anything like her genetically. If she juiced, we're prolly talking pro ability.

Assuming no AAS for a year or so(at this rate of progress, one year for her(with my training protocols)is going to be like 10 years of training for average gened folks)what supplements do you recommend?

She is already taking 1.5gms of C per day, Folic Acid, Mag/Zinc/Calcium, Performance Multi for Women. What else could she benefit from?

I really want to give her some ergogens that will "enhance" her ability to recover and build more skeletal mass.(no hormones obviously)

Thanks.

TD
    Friedrich Nietzsche

To aid in recovery I would say get her some GPlenish and Creatine. Creatine may cause some bloat but it will go away... IMO she only needs 2.5g/d of Creatine... workout days only. What is C 1.5g? Creatine?

What is her diet like?

She is eating 6x a day. She really isn't trying to be a professional bodybuilder. More like a fitness competitor with a bit more muscle.

She strives for 25gms of protein per meal/feeding. She's probably downing about 200-250gms of Carbs and at least 70 gms of EFA.

Vitamin C at 1.5gms per day. No creatine as of yet. What about ALC? She can't stand the tast of G-Plenish. It's hard enough getting her to drink MRP's. ;-)
    She's mostly eating food but gets a shake or two per day.

Thanks for all your help.

TD
    Friedrich Nietzsche