The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puffy nipples from puberty

AF Member

Default Puffy nipples from puberty

If i have puffy nipples that i developed from puberty genetically...whats the best way to get rid of them or to help reduce the size of them. Im only 18 years old but willing to try anything...or am i just outa of luck and will need surgery?

asdfas
    asdfas

Gold Member

try yohimburn es...I have some puffyness from puberty as well and plan on ordering some YES in a week or two.

Not sure what you mean by puffy bro. Excess fat can be remedied by diet/exercise/supps. If there is a hard mass in the nipple and/or hurts to touch you should see a doctor. Its extremely common to experience during puberty but shouldn't still be there at 18.

I can make you a celebrity overnight.

Winners see problems as just another way to prove themselves! D.T.

Gold Member

My oldest is 15 and he has this issue. When should it clear up? It bugs the crap ut of him.

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

IVe taken YES for 4 weeks now and no signs of it working. As far as puffiness, they dont hurt but there is tissue under them but its not rock hard its more squishy like.

asdfas
    asdfas

Macdaddy~ I would say within a year is still totally normal.

Kenny~ Most boys get some ammount of this during puberty it's just part of it. 18 is old for this though and like I said if it's still worsening at this age a Doctor should be seen. A small ammount of the population will develop breast tissue if left untreated.
    When you check your chest, check it like a self-breast exam for a female. Take your first and second finger and make flat small circles (don't pinch it)...If there is no firm mass at all underneath the nip and no pain it could be fat and/or the normal subq tissue and your playing with it could just be annoying it.

I've known highly competitive swimmers in college with this issue. It's just your nature. Keep working out, get lean, and it'll go away on its own. It's natural. I just hope at 18 you're not even THINKING about anabolics...

Ive had them for 5 years now..and thats natural? Im planning on going to the doctor here pretty soon....will there be medication he can give me for it?

or do yall know of anything because YES did nothing.

asdfas
    asdfas

Gold Member

Are your nipples just puffy, or do they have a hard lump beneath the nipple and/or are they sore to the touch??

ERTW!
    aka the Hungry Wolf
    ERTW!

AN old friend of mines younger brother developed a mild case of gyno at puberty. He ended up haveing it removed when he was a bit older.

(believe me, the kid was not an athlete, not working out. This was a completly genetic/hormonal thing)

-------------------------
    Monsterland Is (NOT)Open Again!!! (dont say you werent warned...)

"Trying is the first step towards failure."
    "Well, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is... never try."
    -------------------------
    Whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman with a penis and a midget do to a donkey, that's their garsh-darn business.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

I would say I suffered from this at your age and when I am lean it really doesn't all go away but enough so that it is not as noticable. I would say diet and lean out and it will go away. Now that I am fatter it has returned but it doesn't bother me.

A guy I used to work with son suffered from excessive fat tissue which is genetic(made him look like he had small a-cup tits growing)On a kid that was 6'7" he was embarrassed by them. He went to a doc and had it removed.

No theres no lump and there not sore at all

asdfas
    asdfas

Maverik

Do you have high bodyfat?

i would say im around 8 to 7% body fat.....im 5'10" 155 lbs....the only fat on mah body is right below mah 6 pack and i guess in mah buttocks but who doesnt.

asdfas
    asdfas

Maverik

Wow, I am really surprised Yohimburn did not help with this. It helped with mine when I was dieting to get my BF lower.

If Yohimburn won't do it, I am not sure what else would help except surgery...??

Well its been 4-5 weeks n yohimburn aint done anything so im guessing thats a loss. Does anyone know of nething else that could help with this other then surgery?

asdfas
    asdfas

Gold Member

If dieting and YES isn't doing it, surgery is hardly the worst thing you could do. It's a minimally invasive procedure, recovery time is a snap (if you don't mind temporary discomfort to be rid of the stuff) and the tissue is being permanently removed...not a bad deal.

Gold Member

kenny, i was in the same position as you. I had to get it removed through surgery. Got it through puberty and it never went away. You can try some arimidex for a little while and see if it helps, most likely it won't. If it doesn't your only other option is surgery. I highly suggest going through a plastic surgeon that has experience doing this. If you want more info either email me, or do a search for my name and gyno on this board. I've posted numerous posts on this topic.

- harddtime

- harddtime

Maverik

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by harddtime:
    If you want more info either email me, or do a search for my name and gyno on this board. I've posted numerous posts on this topic.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me 2!

I just went to mah doctor yesterday and he said i should just give it time that it is perfecty normal even at the age of 18. I want to disagree with him just from what i have learned about it on mah own. Does anyone think that this might clear up on its own. Or does anyone think nolva might work? And what kind of doctor specializes in this?

asdfas
    asdfas

Gold Member

My brother and I both had this when we were about 13. Woke up one more and had a hard knot the size of a sweet tart under my nips that burned like heck. It went away, the hard knot, but I feel it left me with slightly puffy nips.

My son (13) has one nip that is puffy, he says its a bit tender, but I do not feel a hard knot

Gold Member

Well I had mild gyno when I was 12-ish, which went away, and then again when I was 18 or 19, which also went away. Hard lump under my nipple(s) and they hurt like hell...I remember flipping out on my girlfriend-at-the-time (when I was 18) 'cause she grabbed my nipple and it hurt so bad I wanted to cry. Your body is producing a lot of testosterone and consequently, there's a lot of estrogen in your body too. Since you're 18, I'd say wait it out; For now, stop looking at it in the mirror and stop tweaking your goddam nipples

ERTW!
    aka the Hungry Wolf
    ERTW!

Gold Member

Took the boy to a plastic surgeon yesterday. He was kinda concerned it's only one breast. He sending him for a mamogram and a work up at the endecrinologist to make sure there are no tumors anywhere.

He said this is likely to clear up on it's own, maybe as late as age 21.

pinching them constantly releases prolactin which in turn will aggrevate existing gyno.....

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Disclaimer:
    Mr. Nobody is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.

Personally i have never had a hard lump under my nipple ever....there just puffy. Does this mean something differnt since there is no lump

asdfas
    asdfas