The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Countries Where Steroids Are Legal....

Gold Member

Default Countries Where Steroids Are Legal....

Does anyone know where i can find a listing of this...

Here is short list of countries that allow steroids for physical enhancement. Some need an RX and some available without a script.

Australia - With Rx, but usually difficult to get from a physician.
    Bahamas - With/without Rx.
    Belgium - With Rx
    Canada - Not at all.
    Costa Rica - With/without Rx.
    Dominican Republic - Without Rx.
    Egypt - Without Rx.
    England - Not at all.
    France - With Rx.
    Germany - With Tx.
    Greece - With/without Rx.
    Hong Kong - With/without Rx.
    Japan - With Rx.
    Korea - With/without Rx.
    Mexico - With/without Rx.
    Puerto Rico - With/without Rx.
    South Africa - With/without Rx.
    Sweden - Not at all.
    Switzerland - With Rx.
    Thailand - With/without Rx.
    Turkey - no Rx.
    United States - Not at all.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." -Albert Einstein

Gold Member

Hey great post Dsha/Ulter, this gives me a great window on planning where to go for my future honeymoon.

I'm interested in this too. Where'd you get the info, boss? And what does "with/without Rx" mean?
    First, say to yourself what you would become.
    Then, do what you have to do.

Gold Member

I think he means that you can obtain them with or without a prescription. Considering he noted Mexico as with/without I am sure of this.

AF Member

I know in my one limited Mx trip some items were gotten without a Dr. But most legit Pharmacias would not just give us human grade stuff without the perscip.

That was a few years ago tho.

Gold Member

Greenbacks dominate Mexican trade. You can get anything with the right approach and enough money.

The Pharmacia's sell fakes to green pea tourists. But anybody with a clue knows what's fake and what isn't down there. I've seen the Brovel and Denkall fakes. They aren't even close to the real thing. And they are the "most genuine" of all the fakes floating around.

Of course there are foreign fakes like Anavar and Anadur still floating around there. But if you buy that stuff you're a true novice.

TD
    “One Begins to Mistrust Clever People when Embarrassed by their Presence”
    Friedrich Nietzsche

AF Member

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulter:
    France - With Rx.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is no longer the case, since the law related to protection of athletes health and fight against doping was passed in 1999. Since then, doctors who prescribe steroids for non legitimate medical purposes (namely physical enhancement) are liable to prosecution, so no doc will take the risk. Now French athletes get their gear from abroad.

Besides, to limit the "tentations", most steroids originally available in pharmacies were banned. Parabolan will remain the most famous example. Now in French pharmacies you can only find test.

[This message was edited by Sentenza on 04-17-04 at 05:45 PM.]

AF Member

Would anyone know about Bulgaria??

AF Member

Actually in Canada steroids are LEGAL, just can't buy them at a pharm. A cop couldn't do anything about you haviing a personal amount. However it is illegal to sell.

The list is from a few years ago so the French law may not have been in effect.

Possession is legal in CN but you can't aquire AS for the purposes of physical enhancement.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." -Albert Einstein

Gold Member

Default What about Eastern Europe?

Does anyone know about Eastern Europe countries like Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Moldova? Someone already asked about Bulgaria.
    --------------------------------
    Ya gotta face the fight just to live the dream.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tokebloke:
    Actually in Canada steroids are LEGAL, just can't buy them at a pharm. A cop couldn't do anything about you haviing a personal amount. However it is illegal to sell.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right and wrong....it is legal to possess a personal amount but it's illegal to purchase or sell any amount. And seeing as how d-bol,eq,tren ect are not prescription drugs in canada it isn't legal to possess them under any circumstance. Will you go to jail for having them in Canada, no...but don't be fooled, you will be arrested most likely and will lose your juice and end up with a fine

-----------------------------
    -----------------------------
    therealj@anabolicfitness.net

Gold Member

I don't know how to confirm this, but I was on another site a while back and there was gent from Ireland. He was saying it was perfectly fine to go in and get his suppy of test, etc. of course it was only typical prescription stuff. I imagine there would be no EQ, D-bol, etc.
    I was over there last year and had I heard about that prior to my visit I would have found out for sure.
    Does anyone know how to verify this claim?

Sal