The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Heart rate & testosterone.

Default Heart rate & testosterone.

Have any of you noticed a significant increase in resting heart rate when on a high dose cycle? I have.. blood pressure is increased slightly, but not to unhealthy levels.. the most dramatic increase was in my pulse.

It should level soon.

How much test?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

-Thomas Jefferson

International Intellectual Masturbation Proponent Society (IIMPS) Member
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

If I post anything foolish or incorrect please correct me.

Thank you for your cooperation

People have way too many convictions in this country. Lighten the fuck up!

There is right and wrong, but only God knows which one is which. I am always having trouble finding an answer that I "think" has more right than wrong in it.

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

actually, the title of my thread was a little misleading.. since I'm also using winny..

I've actually been on the test for about 13 weeks now @ 700mg/week, and right now I'm actually running a 2 week burst of winny at 200mg/day.

But I believe it is the test cause even when I take breaks from the winny it's still elevated.

How many days of winny have you had it at 200mg/d

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

-Thomas Jefferson

International Intellectual Masturbation Proponent Society (IIMPS) Member
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

There is right and wrong, but only God knows which one is which. I am always having trouble finding an answer that I "think" has more right than wrong in it.

like 4, I ran it a few weeks ago at 100 then break.. and doing what I am now.

I got right side lower back pain at day five of 200mg /d of winny without any liver sups.

[This message was edited by VOX - DEI on 02-09-2004 at 07:29 PM.]

wow, thats a lot of winny.

whats the difference in effect between 50, 100, and 200 daily. Being a fan of white lightnin' Im pretty curious.
    SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

try it for a few days

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flash:
    wow, thats a lot of winny.

whats the difference in effect between 50, 100, and 200 daily. Being a fan of white lightnin' Im pretty curious.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't feel it enough at 50mg, 100mg is pretty good, good strength gains here.. BUT at 200mg I definately feel more ambition in the lifts.. sort of a slight agression.. feels great and I feel harder.

Weird thing is, when I first started winny I had a little joint pain, started on glucosamine at 2000mg/day and it went away pretty quickly..

however I stopped taking it, and the joint pain has never come back again.