The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Resting Heart Rate: 144!!!

Gold Member

Default Resting Heart Rate: 144!!!

As some of you know I have sleep apnea.

I finally got around to getting the mask.

I went to the hospital and the nurse took my weight, height and resting heartrate.

It was 144! 3 nurses looked at me with there jaws hitting the floor, one got me a wheel chair..lol I felt fine. Anyway they took it again(this time lying down on a bed) and it came out at 123.

I remember working my way up to 120-130 when I use to do cardio just a year ago.

According to the doctor I was getting 10 secs of REM sleep a night (for 5 months)

I've tried the mask and I feel like a new person...didn't realise how messed up I was.

I tried to lose weight but it was very hard, it should be possible now.

Anyway, a friend (40butpumpin) sent me some Nattokinase (Thanks btw!)

What is the recommended dose and how much should I use?

Bear in mind that I'm over 260lbs.

4 Gel caps/day

I use 3/day and a weigh 178-180lbs.

Fonz

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about facts, and weak minds talk about people"

---- Fonz 6/2002
    "Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about facts, and weak minds talk about people"

---- Fonz 6/2002

I hope that stuff helps you bro. You've got to shed some excess it sounds like.

AF Member

Good to hear your doing better. I have sleep apnea too. The difference the cpaap has made in my life would be hard to imagine. Sometimes i sleep so well now that i click out dream all night and then click awake and the room is bright. You have that good stretch feeling when you wake up. My bp has gone down as well as resting heart rate. As all my friends remembered the intolerable snoring, they now
    will travel with me again. Lost a couple of good gf's too, but not anymore.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

I haven't kept track of my weight but I've lost a lot of water. For a while I had trouble passing my watch through my hand...now it goes in easily, same thing with my ring.

Never take your health for granted. What an idiot I've been over the last few months.

Gold Member

I've never been able to pass a watch, ring, or anything else through my hand. Skin, tissue, tendons, bone, etc. always get in the way. That's amazing, you should try and make some money with that.

J/K I'm glad the mask is working out. There is little in life that is more frustrating than being unable to rest.

Oops, should have proof read my post...

I just bought the cpap machine today. (returned the loaner.)

$1898.99

Thank God we have medical insurance in Canada. They are covering $1200

Glad to hear your getting better. Geez Im moving to canada you guys make great gear too.

...and if they approach us I bury those cockroaches!
    Put in your work, know your history and put that girl on staff!
    I can make you a celebrity overnight.

Winners see problems as just another way to prove themselves! D.T.

We make the best gear.

There are some really good chemists in Canada. I personnally know 2 PHD chemists and they do most of the stuff for some companies like QFS and soon to be released Syrus Labs.

tell me if a house goes up for sale in your area bro lol

...and if they approach us I bury those cockroaches!
    Put in your work, know your history and put that girl on staff!
    I can make you a celebrity overnight.

Winners see problems as just another way to prove themselves! D.T.