The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Snorting Ephedrine?

Gold Member

Default Snorting Ephedrine?

Has anybody ever tried this? Im thinking of crushing my tablets of 50mg ephedrine up into a powder and laying myself out a line.

Good for an instant energy boost, or dangerous? Opinions please.

For informative purposes only. No representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied is intended or made. No liability is accepted for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by reliance on the information given.

May contain nuts.

I've snorted adderall before, (which I don't recommend), but I didn't really see much more of an effect than just taking it orally. I would think that you would expect the same from ephedrine.

The main thing that you have to worry about is the binders and other impurities in the tablets that weren't meant to be snorted up your nose.

I'm not an expert on this, this is just an opinion...maybe someone else can give you a better answer.

"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Curious
    "A mind is a terrible thing to waste...that's why Bush doesn't have one."

"The Harder you work, the harder it is to surrender"

Curious

AF Member

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Caligula:
    I've snorted adderall before, (which I don't recommend), but I didn't really see much more of an effect than just taking it orally.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do the same at times and have noticed a quicker onset of the effect. But it seems that the adderall effect faded faster as well. Go figure.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The main thing that you have to worry about is the binders and other impurities in the tablets that weren't meant to be snorted up your nose. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would think the guan(can't remember the spelling so won't try to finish the word) which is added to most Ephedrine HCL tabs as an expelorant would prove rather painful as it went up.

I would think if you were looking to get the quicker boost and weren't willing to wait the 20-30 min for the ephedrine to kick in you could just chew the tabs up. I have done that and experienced quicker onset from my ephedrine tabs.

Bad idea.

"Computer games don't affect kids negatively; I mean if Pac-Man affected us
    as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
    listening to repetitive electronic music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc.
    www.bodybuilding4life.com

AF Member

He he, that's funny cuz I actually tried this with a buddy back in University a few years ago. This was after an all-night alcohol binge and we ran out of booze so we figured we'd try crushing up the ephi's and snorting 'em.
    Long story short; they burned like hell and I didn't notice much difference from taking orally (maybe somewhat faster-acting?). BTW, my buddy started puking like a mofo after the 4th tablet. Dunno if it was just the alcohol, but he's convinced the ephi's got him sick. Ahhh, the good old University days...
    &amp;quot;I will act as if what I do makes a difference.&amp;quot; William James

AF Member

you don't have to snort it to get a quick effect, just crush it up into a fine powder and put under your tongue or drink it