The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Xanax and Polygraph? and Fina Question.....

Gold Member

Default Xanax and Polygraph? and Fina Question.....

Anyone know the effects of Xanax, on your bodies:

Heartrate, sweating, breathing, will it steady the readings on these functions? Got a "Friend" with a Polygraph coming up and he was going to pop .25mg before the test......

and...Is Vetamerica still a good place to get Fina?

Thanx

I dont know, dont they drug screen though? For me, if I had a drug of choice for the reasons you stated, I would go with Valuim or Soma's. Actually I took Oxycotin once when I hurt my knee in the gym and I was pretty damn mellow and carefree. Again though, I would keep drug screens in mind.

AF Member

Depends on what the polygraph is for. I always look stoned on xanax.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pre-Employent....someone has got to have some feed-back on this..... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

AF Member

The theory of 'lie detection' and polygraph testing lies in the 'deviation from baseline'. The examiner establishes a baseline figure for all measurements (by asking relatively benign questions like "Is your name ________?", or "Is your address ________?") and then measures variation of the bodies' reaction to exam items that are known to elicit a deviation from baseline (e.g., Have you ever engaged in a sex act with an animal?"). The theory is that, when the subject is confronted with a "question of interest" (i.e., those involving drug use, previous criminal behavior, etc.) and provdes an untruthful answer, the physiological reaction will be similar to that seen during the animal sex question.

So the idea that taking an anxiolytic (e.g., Xanax, Valium, etc.) to invalidate a polygraph really doesn't hold. All those substances are likely to do is change the initial baseline, but the physio. reaction ot the "questions of interest" will be the same, relatively speaking.

I have some limited experience with polygraph equipment, so maybe this input is useful.

What if you stayed awake for like 3 days prior and took a bunch of Clen and NYC. I think you would be a nervous wreck and they wouldnt be able to read it.

Stick an angry gerbil up your ass...guaranteed to skew results.

"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Curious
    "A mind is a terrible thing to waste...that's why Bush doesn't have one."

"The Harder you work, the harder it is to surrender"

Curious

AF Member

Actually, Billy B., soing something like that to fuck up the initial baseline could work. I am not sure on the actual research, but it's worth a lot more thought.

I have heard of people attempting to screw up the readings by the covert infliction of pain on themselves by putting a tack in their shoe and intentionally jabbing themselves randomly throughout the readings. That is likely to skew respiration rate, pulse rate, blood pressure, GSR, etc. I'm not sure about how effective it is.

I think, though, that some companies/ organizations require you to sign some statement to indicate your "full cooperation" with the procedure.

I can't help thinking about that Seinfeld episode where Jerry was going to take a polygraph and asked George Costanza how to fool it.

To paraphrase George: "Remember, Jerry, it's not a lie if you really believe that it is true." That shit cracks me up.

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

But what if they dont ask you any Control qusetions?? Ive taken 2 before and passed using a technique similar to the tack but if what if they dont aks any control Q's?

AF Member

Try putting icy hot on your balls. It sounds retarded and painful but they wont be able to read the lie detector.

Gold Member

icy hot on the balls is not a good idea, you wont be able to sit still. I did hear that icy hot is used to beat these tests though. I thought I heard to rub it in your arm pits.