The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF??? Injecting prohormones???

Default WTF??? Injecting prohormones???

Well, this is weird.

Awizeguy4u directed me to a thread on a board I'd never heard of before (I really should get out more), where it looks like they're discussing doing IM injections of so-called prohormones. Seems like they mix 'em up with a kit they buy from A.

I have never heard of that before. Do people really do that? Why? What else do I not know about, except most things?

Bjaarki
    First, say to yourself what you would become.
    Then, do what you have to do.

AF Member

i cant understand if your willing to inject then why wouldn't you use the real thing? Availibility?

Are they out of high school yet?

Senior Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default You thought I was kidding you, didn't you ...?

I wasn't. Check it out for yourself:
    http://www.animalkits.be/phpBB/viewt...c=1034&forum=1

Bjaarki

AF Member

Default I don't get it either

They have been discussing doing that for a while on that site. I think the rational is that the components are legal to acquire and therefore easy to get without getting scammed. They say that they are more potent injected than orally.

When you consider the cost of Pro-Hormones vs. say a really inexpensive product like T-200 I don't get it. Plus AAS's have a proven track record with dosages and sides. I don't know if I have ever seen any info on Pro-hormone sides when injected or taken long term orally.

My speculation is the majority of them are too young anyway........

Gold Member

Default Well

I'm 39 and have been doing gear for 11 years now and pretty much stay on full time. I also have a pretty throurough understanding of the mechanisms of AS and their chemical structure. If you do not understand that MANY (not all) of the pro-hormones are simply steroids without the tittle and an ester attached you are simply ignorant of the facts. Why would I even bother to investigate this? Well like anything AS related I read all the data availabale and in doing so many of the new generation PH's ARE potent anabolics WHEN AND ONLY WHEN CONVERTED INTO A PROPER INJECTABLE. The problem with most of these products in their original form as sold to the public is they are AS WITHOUT an effective delivery system. Take a potent AS such as test or tren and eat as much as you want, you aint gonna grow much (or at all more like it) taking it orally. Inject it and you have something else altogether different. 4-AD is a very effective anabolic on it's own, no conversion by the body is needed. 1-test is just a double-isomar bond testosterone without an ester attached. Again, since real gear is available pretty cheaply why bother? Well 4-AD is about 1.60 a gram and by most accounts about 70% as anabolic as real test. Animal has done it and raved about it enough that I bothered to make some myself and you know what? The shit felt MUCH stronger than shit like deca and primo. As effective as test? No fucking way, but an effective addition to a stack at 1.60 a gram. There are people that simply don't have connections and being able to buy something legally that is an efective anabolic is pretty damn appealing. I know the AS snobs will always look down their nose wonder what the fuss is about but to each his own. The 4-AD is a nice addition to add in after burning out on the test/tren and test/d-ball rotation I like so much. Your mileage may vary.

Iron Addict

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjaarki:
    Well, this is weird.

Awizeguy4u directed me to a thread on a board I'd never heard of before (I really should get out more), where it looks like they're discussing doing IM injections of so-called prohormones. Seems like they mix 'em up with a kit they buy from A.

I have never heard of that before. Do people really do that? Why? What else do I not know about, except most things?

Bjaarki<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bjaarki, that VERY old news.

This has been done for the last 3+ years.

Pro-hormones are LEGAL while AAS are not.

Look at it this way:

If you were caught with an 1-Test inj. what
    would happen? Very little I imagine as
    it ISN'T scheduled.

And then what would happen with say winstrol?
    You'd get charged.

Fonz
    &amp;quot;Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about facts, and weak minds talk about people&amp;quot;

---- Fonz 6/2002

Gold Member

I have to pretty much echo what ulter said, "are they out of high school?"

Are they more effective injected than taken orally?? I don't know. What I do know is that they were made to be taken orally and are efficiant in that manner. Why take the risks of injections on a product that can be taken safely. I think that because it's an injection people get excited about it. I'll tell ya what, I would do anything to minimize injections not create them.

Even if it made a difference and maybe it does but it just doesn't seem to add up in my mind. My 2 cents...

AF Member

Do prohormones even work? I have heard people on this board say they were completely worthless.

If there are some that do, please let me know what they are.

Injected, they're much more effective. Much of them is destroyed in the digestive system.

Gold Member

why wouldn't they just use fina?

JIM LAYHOE jimlayhoe@hotmail.com

Gold Member

Default slenser

yes some of them are very effective anabolics that require no conversion into other hormones in the body such as 4-AD and 1-test. Taking any of them orally is like drinking your test, nothing will happen as the steroid will be broken down by the liver before it enters the bloodstream. Injection circumvents this and is the only effective way to do this. Jimlayhoe, most of the people doing this are doing fina and converted syno. A large percentage of the users of these products are sick of their gear being confiscated by customs or buying bunk shit, or are just looking for an effective legal alternative. Ant the truth is they have one. I stay on year round and am not easy to impress AS wise. I was impressed with injectable 4-AD, it works.

Iron Addict

AF Member

Default some people have a higher IQ

here are some facts.

85% of black market steroids are bogus. This was proven by an Austrailian study of steroids.

No one bothers to counterfeit andro... yet..

Jail sucks.

Vetrinairy products from mexico are, underdosed, dirty and often counterfeit.

60mg tren, 100mg 4-ad and 100mg 19-nordiol IM EOD with 400mg 1-test-ether oral ED will kick your fucking ass, is legal and you made it so you got no one but your self to answer to.

Senior Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default See, this is interesting ...

I thought I read these boards (or at least this board) pretty damn thoroughly, and I never heard a word of this. Not one word. Just goes to show ...

Some of you guys seem pretty positive about shooting prohormones, and a few of you seem surprised. Ulter, I can't read whether you knew much about this. I think it's funny that I never once saw this discussed here, or if it was, I missed it. Anyway ...

What is "1-test-ether" or 1-test. C'mon guys. I'm stupid about this. And my interest is purely academic, in a formal sense. my next run will be test/tren/EQ, but this is interesting.

You know what's scarey about this perfectly-legal, cheap-as-dirt, injectible-prohormone thing? It's availability. Man, when things are legal, cheap as dirt, and illicit-seeming (like cigarettes were when I was a kid), lots of kids use them. I can just imagine all kinds of high schoolers (and why stop there? why not primary schoolers) trucking down to the local WalMart pharmacy to stock up on 4-AD and 1-test (whatever the hell they are), with a fuck-you-all attitude and not the foggiest idea about risks or possible sides. Am I wrong? I don't think so. Let's face it. Well-kept undergrounds with high esprit de corps, high inherent costs, and high barriers to entry tend to keep out the riff-raff.

More thoughts on this? Personal experiences?

Bjaarki

Gold Member

Your wrong because the reason you don't know about them is the fact that they are legal and easily avalible...I am suprised that you havent' noticed that amoung those willing to use a performance enhancing substance, anything legal has the same taboo as anything illegal does to the regular folk...

And I doubt every preschooler has the knowledge and inclination to figure out how to get a kit from animal, turn his hormones into a sterile injectable and inject it. Indeed, anything injectable has the same taboo as anything illegal...

Gold Member

Default Bjaarki

The injectable conversions of these products are still pretty much an underground activity and if the kids are buying the shit and taking it orally they are for the most part wasting their money. yes, underage people will get their hands on it and do. And yes, underage kids will get their hands on real gear and do that also. You can't legislate morality nor common sense. Bottom line SOME of the PH's work and work well and are legal for the time being and I am happy about having the alternative. I have truly had my last package nabbed by customs. I do mostly converted syno, tren and d-ball from a domestic source. Now I have 4-AD also. I was spoiled for most of my life living near mexico. I used to go accross every few months and load up. After moving away (and before) I have had enough shit seized to NEVER want to attemp it again I never have, nor ever will pay street prices for gear. I like fucking but hate getting fucked.

Iron Addict

AF Member

Default 1-testosterone

What is "1-test-ether" or 1-test. C'mon guys. I'm stupid about this. And my interest is purely academic, in a formal sense. my next run will be test/tren/EQ, but this is interesting.

1-testosterone is an isomer of testosterone and a derivative of DHT. It was developed by a drug company while they were trying to invent an oral form of testosterone that wasn't alkylated and therefore less liver toxic. They never brought it to market and never registered it as a drug.
    1-test can be found in trace amounts in beef therefore is a natural substance that can be sold as a dietary supplement even though it has 7 times the anabolic properties of plain testosterone. It isn't a prohormone it is a hormone. Yes a steroid but "legal" like tren because it fell through a loophole.

Gold Member

Why, then if you take it orally,(ProHOR) you will get slight bitchtits?(some people)

for me they never ever worked, I tried them orally though.

Something must be getting absorbed?

Animals ravings about 4-AD(injectable) and the low price have got me wanting to try it out. He claims better recovery and an increased hematocrit. A kit is only $40 and 50 grams of high quality 4-AD is only $50. throw in some arimidex at 1mg EOD, just in case, and youve got an 8 week cycle for $140, excluding clomid therapy. And competitiors won't get busted because it's a natural T metabolite.

iron addict, have you used 4-AD by itself? does it require an anti-e? Most importantly, does it reduce fatigue and DOMS? I'm interested in giving this a shot.
    SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED

Gold Member

Default availability?

I've always been able to get gear...sometimes at poor prices, but never unavailable. In my estimation, those who can't get any are total tossers who no one at their gym wants to help out. Why? Because they are tossers, thats why! Those who I know who get ripped off or just can't get any are not too bright (i.e. they don't know where to look) or are total dicks (i.e. no one would bother with them). Perhaps they are the people injecting prohormones?
    www.bodybuilding4life.com

AF Member

Hooker,

I have to disagree with you on this. I don't belong to a private gym. It's run by the company I work for. I'm probably one of the biggest guys there and I KNOW I workout harder than anyone else. I get strange looks just by putting a few plates on the bar or when I do windsprints. They all either jump on the stepper or play on the nautilus.

My point? NO ONE there does gear, so I have no sources here. I don't trust the internet for ordering, yet, either.

Prohormones really do look like a viable solution for someone like me. I just need to get my b/f down first.

Gold Member

Wow - this thread is a shocker.
    I seriously wouldn't have believed any of it if I read it somewhere else.

Gold Member

Just playing sides of the fence here, but why wouldn't they just make it an injectable from the production line, and market it as a posing oil or what ever?

archive_macrophage69alpha

the anabolic effect of 1-test is GREATLY exaggerated. 1-test, from the one study on its efficacy, is MORE likely to cause anabolism in smooth muscle tissue.

pro-hormones once made into an injectable ARE, likely, JUST as ILLEGAL as AS... perhaps more so, as this is technically manufacturing.

There is evidence that these pro-hormones 1-ad, 1-test and 4ad have anabolic activity.

What is also clear is PURITY is a serious issue.. these are all made in CHINA and average purity is 90%, some slightly more, some less.. not the best for an injectable where sides of metabolites may be great (metabolites that would be destroyed with oral use).. even PA admits with respect to 1ad that it is a racemic mixture of beta and alpha isomers.. what this means with respect to effects and sides???

all in all they are unproven... and most of the studies regarding their potency are VERY questionable at best..

OF course, the kinds of sides to anticipate are virtually unknown... as of yet. One would venture to say that given the unknown efficacy and potential for sides that a risk reward analysis is unfeasible.

MP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by androshack: "85% of black market steroids are bogus. This was proven by an Austrailian study of steroids.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post a link or the study you cite as I have an interest in reading this. Here is a European study I stumbled on some time ago. All though neither figure bodes well for BB'ers buying on the black market, the percentages are significantly different so I would like to read/compare.

Citation 12
    Unique Identifier 20317369
    Authors Ritsch M. Musshoff F.
    Title
    [Dangers and risks of black market anabolic steroid abuse in sports --gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analyses (editorial)]. [Review] [71 refs] [German]
    Original Title
    Gefahren und Risiken von Schwarzmarktanabolika im Sport--Eine gaschromatographisch-massenspektrometrische Analyse.
    Source Sportverletzung Sportschaden. 14(1):1-11, 2000 Mar.
    NLM Journal Code

Country of Publication
    Germany
    MeSH Subject Headings &gt;snipped by 1911&lt;

Abstract:

Anabolic steroids have become increasingly popular among athletes even at sub competitive or recreational level instead of extensive doping tests, educational campaigns and lethal incidents. Nowadays, the fitness boom has also produced a population of steroid users at high school level and also under non-sports practicing children. After opening the borders to East Europe an explosion of the black-market for anabolic steroids occurred. Beside the well-known side effects of anabolic steroids new problems and risks occurred due to fake drugs from the black market. This review is subdivided into two parts: We provide a detailed review of the literature and anabolic steroids to the reader the information needed to make an informed decision an the relative risks and benefits of anabolic steroids. Secondly, we evaluated 40 "anabolic steroids" obtained from the black market using mass spectrometry or gas chromatography analysis to evaluate the real pharmacological compounds. As the results of this analysis, we found that 15 (37.5%) these drugs contained different or any pharmacological compounds as labeled. From the external packing, a differentiation between original and the fake drugs was impossible. Therefore, a large information and credibility gap concerning anabolic steroids particular those from the black market exists between the athletes and the medical and scientific communities. We believe that this gap can only be closed if both groups are be better informed about anabolic steroids. [References: 71]
    Registry Numbers
    0 (Anabolic Steroids). 0 (Street Drugs).
    ISSN
    0932-0555
    Publication Type
    Editorial. Review. Review, Tutorial.
    Language
    German
    Entry Month
    200009. Entry Week: 2000094.
    Changed sig font - 3/15/07 migration