The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: How often do you like to shoot test prop?

Gold Member

Default How often do you like to shoot test prop?

I know that this question may have been asked before in the past or maybe it hasn't. Either way, how often do you like to shoot test prop?
    In the past every third day is what i have followed but a good friend of mind said that everyday is much better because of the fact that your blood levels don't fluctuate as much.
    What do you all think?
    Thanks for any info. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

God i love test!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    "I fight what you fear".

AF Member

Obviously depends on many factors including type of cycle, other MEDS "in the mix", and overall goals. IMO, 100mg EOD satisfies most users. IMO, Propio is most advantageous in cutting cycles where the androgenic component can be readily controlled/manipulated by the user. Far more than so the typical testaviron or sustanon.

100mg ED is also a plausible regimen. I would say that injecting every third day is potentially "only marginal" in acheiving consistent optimal Blood concentrations for propio. I would personally opt EOD and avoid every third day.

Virormone, IMO, is the most highly regarded propio formula and is the only non-oil based propionate currently available. It is 50mg/ml propionate in a 2ml vial, allowing 100mg in one shot. Ferring GB. Production has been re-instituted after a minor interuption and main plant closing.

Rather than the "standard oil", Ethyl oleate is the "vehicle", to be exact, to insure a quicker absorption into BS. Give it a shout the next time your artillary calls for propionate.

P-X

Gold Member

EOD for me !

AF Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by planetx:
    100mg ED is also a plausible regimen. I would say that injecting every third day is potentially "only marginal" in acheiving consistent optimal Blood concentrations for propio. I would personally opt EOD and avoid every third day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree - EOD or ED shots for prop. Now you can get away with E3D with phenylprop.

xcelbeyond

Lift smarter, not more
    Lift smarter, not more

Gold Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thank you all for the great info.
    I am going to try EOD first and go from there.
    Take care,
    meathead278 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    &amp;quot;I fight what you fear&amp;quot;.

AF Member

Default 3xday

i recommend 3x a day bro, along with ample cheesecake....

shawn gougherty
    shawn gougherty

Gold Member

You can go ed or eod, but shoot it in the delts, bi's or triceps, it works nicely for local growth/temporary swelling, whatever u want to call it.