The AF Store | The Maximillian Frei Memorial Library | Post Cycle Therapy

Thread: Cancun, Mexico?

AF Member

Default Cancun, Mexico?

Cancun Mexico,I have a friend who is going there in a few weeks, would some of you guys help me with telling him where to go to land some stuff. Are their any good vet shops or pharmacies in the area. from prior experiences could you guys tell me the best places to go that have a wide selection of goods at decent prices, also could you tell me their location in the Cancun area. I think he is mostly going to go after Anavar, Halostein and other orals, andmight try bringing back a few injectables as well. Any products you guys recommend. Thanks, your help in this area is appreciated.
    Jim

Gold Member

Mexico is for one thing...cheap vet steroids. I'm not knocking that, I make trips for that beautiful shit regularly. Here is how you find a good spot;

*Walk down the sidewalk

*Beware of the stray dogs that are all over the place

*Keep walking

*Go past the little Mexican trying to sell you a piece of shit

*Now you should be at the corner

*Now look in any direction and you'll probably see a Pharmacia or Vet shop

Good luck

Big is impressive
    Aesthetic is inspiring

Big is impressive, Aesthetic is inspiring

AF Member Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks swollen that helps alot LOL
    Just want to know where to go so I don't make my frie waste his time go to shitty place s that has a shitty selection and garbadge prices. I guess he will have to go out of the tourist area if he does not want to get ripped off.
    Jim

You will pay a lot more anywhere you go in Cancun. From what I have seen about 3 times as much as anywhere near the border.

Most US domestics are cheaper than Cancun

Gold Member

Isnt getting it back in the US the real challenge or is it easier through Cancun for some reason?

"I ain't nothin but a winner"
    -Paul "Bear" Bryant
    "I ain't nothin but a winner"
    -Paul "Bear" Bryant

They have a ttokkyo distributor downtown there. Hit up the website for the address. Get a cab to take you, as it is deep downtown. Or take the bus downtown, then jump in a cab. Orals were very pricey, but test was $28 and EQ was $55. More expensive than other mex towns, but what ya going to do?

I am thinking telling him to get some Sten, Stentox, Primotestons. What were those priced like. Were those ttokkyo eq at $55.
    Jim

I don't know about the human grade stuff. I went straight to the vet. Yeah, it was $55 for the EQ by TTokkyo. They also had other vet anabolics (besides TTokkyo).

The human drugs such as sostenon, nolvadex, clomid, ect are priced pretty much the same all over the country of Mexico.

The vet products are priced a little higher in Cancun than at the border towns since Quintana Roo (the state) has only one distributor of Ttokkyo. This distributor is also the only distributor in the state for most other major mexicain vet labs (Brovel, Tornel, ect).

There are several vet stores in Cancun where you can purchase anabolics but they all buy from the same local distributor.

I'll take the big one!

Default Prices are alot higher and some of the phamacias are rip off's.

Not the best place for prices orr selection.
    And don't try to mail it home, and be sure there isn't any metal if you carry it on you.
    I prefer to go to party and sun and to wait for UPS otherwise.
    You can get most stuff cheaper, here.

It all depends where you do your shopping my friend.

Is is true that a lot of vet store in Cancun sell anabolics as much higher prices than the border towns but some of them that do have pretty decent price (althought still more expensive than TJ, especially for the wintrol and tren).

On the same note, pharmacies in the hotel zone are know to have higher prices than the ones situated in downtown.

I was telling my buddy he could bring some orals back in Tylenol/aspirin bottles in his luggage. He could also give a few bottles to some girls as well. as far as injectables as was thinking about advising him to use a Suntan lotion bottle. Sound good to you guys.
    Jim