70/30% EO/GSO

Smooth as butter

Are you blending cyp and enth?

juggy54
04-26-2012, 07:43 PM
^no just eth

K_D
04-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Just put as much Enth as you like....its not like its going to crash, lol, but can cause major inflamation when injected 2g at a time, right Rico?

K_D
04-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Are you blending cyp and enth?

..Dont see the point when enth will hold at practically anything :-)

Bijankaz82
05-19-2012, 05:47 PM
What is EO/GSO?

Muddlepunkey
05-19-2012, 06:01 PM
What is EO/GSO?

EO = Ethyl Oleate
GSO = Grape Seed Oil

TrenAman
05-19-2012, 08:09 PM
why not pure EO? In the past I have tried 5\15 to 3\20 and always got a painful t400. The only painless t400 i have made or seen is test e 200\test c 200 blend..

Juggy, is this a painless receipe.. or a little bite to it?

K_D
05-20-2012, 01:11 AM
The only painless t400 i have made or seen is test e 200\test c 200 blend..

->I'm starting to see the light, that just because it will hold, doesn't make it a good idea, lol.

BiggT
05-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Let me know how it works out, TD. I had 450mg Enanthate that my source mixed with GSO back around February and I couldn't use it. He has EO gear, but I've never used it (nor will I). I won't take products made with ethyl oleate because I think it's garbage that shouldn't be put in a human body, lol . . . not criticizing anyone who uses it, we're all like family here and I get why one would, but it's just my personal preference to steer clear of it

It held perfectly fine and the injections didn't hurt, but for the next 4-5 days after I was basically crippled from it. I had like 4 bottles of it too . . .fortunately cost isn't a concern, so I just tossed them.

To be fair, I did hear from a couple of people whom I trust a great deal regarding gear and they said there was some Enanthate powder coming out of China around that time with problems . . . so it may have been the E and not the concentration . . . but regardless, I'd rather shoot myself often rather than once a week and be crippled.

In fact, I think I PM'ed you for some advice because I was all worried about it, lol

Immortalis
05-21-2012, 06:32 AM
...the injections didn't hurt, but for the next 4-5 days after I was basically crippled from it.

I will never pin EO based gear again - this section I quoted from you sums up my entire EO experience. My body doesn't agree with it. Honestly I wish it did, because pinning that shit is smooth as silk.

Duke309
05-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Let me know how it works out, TD. I had 450mg Enanthate that my source mixed with GSO back around February and I couldn't use it. He has EO gear, but I've never used it (nor will I). I won't take products made with ethyl oleate because I think it's garbage that shouldn't be put in a human body, lol . . . not criticizing anyone who uses it, we're all like family here and I get why one would, but it's just my personal preference to steer clear of it

It held perfectly fine and the injections didn't hurt, but for the next 4-5 days after I was basically crippled from it. I had like 4 bottles of it too . . .fortunately cost isn't a concern, so I just tossed them.

To be fair, I did hear from a couple of people whom I trust a great deal regarding gear and they said there was some Enanthate powder coming out of China around that time with problems . . . so it may have been the E and not the concentration . . . but regardless, I'd rather shoot myself often rather than once a week and be crippled.

In fact, I think I PM'ed you for some advice because I was all worried about it, lol

Yeah I got a batch of Test E late last year that hurts like hell no matter what and I only brewed it at 250mg/ml. Have to cut it 1:1 with sterile oil to even be usable, even then it still sucks.

Test-Daddy
05-21-2012, 02:58 PM
I actually picked up a little test decaonate. I hear it holds pretty high and it painless.

We shall see

brewers
05-21-2012, 04:35 PM
bake it @ 250 for 30 minutes. Repeat twice. Profit.

juggy54
05-21-2012, 08:28 PM
why not pure EO? In the past I have tried 5\15 to 3\20 and always got a painful t400. The only painless t400 i have made or seen is test e 200\test c 200 blend..

Juggy, is this a painless receipe.. or a little bite to it?

First day a little sore, but I've had much much worse

TrenAman
05-22-2012, 10:11 AM
I will never pin EO based gear again - this section I quoted from you sums up my entire EO experience. My body doesn't agree with it. Honestly I wish it did, because pinning that shit is smooth as silk.

Mort, I have heard this story a few times, but I have also after the first pin, it gets less painful and a week or 2 in it because painless.. Anytime you put something new in the body, it rejects it.

Duke309
05-22-2012, 01:32 PM
bake it @ 250 for 30 minutes. Repeat twice. Profit.

Didn't work for my test E, still hurts.

Immortalis
05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Mort, I have heard this story a few times, but I have also after the first pin, it gets less painful and a week or 2 in it because painless.. Anytime you put something new in the body, it rejects it.

I rode it out an entire bottle of test, and tried 2 other bottles after that. I couldn't even drive my fuckin truck my ass hurt so bad. Anytime I'd hit a bump id damn near cry like a bitch. It was SERIOUSLY CRIPPLING. No more EO for me, ever.

TrenAman
05-24-2012, 11:40 AM
yeah if it did that to me I would be saying the same thing lol

romantimes
05-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Is there a thread I can follow that shows step by step how to make Testosterone Enanthate?

Test-Daddy
05-24-2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread.php?597-Homebrew-Instructions

romantimes
05-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks alot Test-Daddy! That sure lays it out simply. I'm very new at this so excuse me for my upcoming ignorance. I figured out BA= Benzing Alcohol, what is BB=? I'm assuming the only tough thing to get would be the powder? One of my concerns is how do you know the powder is legit and not tampered with? I was reading an earlier thread where someone mentions there was a time that the enanthate powder coming from China was causing problems.

I'm looking to run the trifecta. Enanthate, Arimidex and HCG. I already have a prescription to Arimidex so if I can figure out this enanthate, I will be left into figuring out how to attain legit HCG. Thanks for all the help really.

romantimes
05-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Nevermind about the BB=Benzyl Benzoate. I kept on reading and someone had written it out.

Test-Daddy
05-25-2012, 09:12 AM
:cheer:

K_D
05-25-2012, 09:28 AM
You can check the melting point of the raw product. If it is crisp and correct, you can reasonably assume purity is decent and it is what it is supposed to be. Google steroid melting points and you will find tables of values. Easiest way is to put a small clump of powder in a clean frying pan over low heat. Try to use a teflon (black) pan and use a non contact thermocouple that plugs into a multimeter. I guess contact would be fine too. Point it at the black pan near the clump and watch the temp rise until it is near the expected melt temp and then point it at the powder. The edges melt first and when it all melts, the thermocouple will report the surface temp. +/-5 degrees is fine with this method.

Truthfully, testE is not messed with much in terms of subing something else...too cheap.

romantimes
05-25-2012, 09:52 AM
One can never be too cautious. I appreciate the response. I could test the melting point or get it tested at a lab as well I guess. I'll worry about it when I get to that step I guess.

juggy54
05-25-2012, 12:08 PM
My t400 = slight lump 24 hours but ^no pain or swelling