PDA

View Full Version : Tren and Beer

Swole_2112
10-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Currently, I'm running 500mg/wk test e and 40mg/day tren ace. I know the test is okay, but I've heard to limit alcohol consumption while on tren.

Now, I don't drink at all throughout the week. So, would I be okay to have a six pack of beer on Saturdays? I'd be willing to do a light beer (budweiser select 55, etc.).

RicoRico
10-13-2010, 09:05 PM
will it kill you? no.....

heavyiron
10-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Beer and Tren = drunken fighting...

proteinfiend
10-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Ive done it and drank on weekends... ran it for 12 weeks, probably drank 10 of those weekends. I drank a ton of water too, but noticed my urine would get dark yellow at times, so definitely keep on eye on things.

bluetwistedsteel
10-13-2010, 10:03 PM
haha - the LAST thing I need when I'm on tren is alcohol. Tren makes you pissed off and alcohol makes you not care about the consequences of your actions. Bad, bad combination.

MR. BMJ
10-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Currently, I'm running 500mg/wk test e and 40mg/day tren ace. I know the test is okay, but I've heard to limit alcohol consumption while on tren.

Now, I don't drink at all throughout the week. So, would I be okay to have a six pack of beer on Saturdays? I'd be willing to do a light beer (budweiser select 55, etc.).

The only beer that is recommended by research to consume with Trenbolone, is Keithstone Light. The barley and wheat fibers within the beer form webs called prototype-2a-alpha-beta-pooputopias that form a force-shield around adipocytes and hepatocytes and therefore direct the NADH energy to produce etoh-biters that serve as macrophages and consume the metabolites from the alcohol. The macrophages then diffuse from the cells into the blood and vascular sytems to the lower colon and dump the small amount of waste they have for dumpage. They can cause gas from the microbial fermentation feeding off of them, but ultimately end up in the toilet like fiber. However, 0.54784 calories are stored per ounce of beer. So if you have 6 beers every Saturday, it will create roughly 36-40'ish kcals. These kcal are different than regular calories, in that they actually are super calories and you have to factor them x 20 to equal a grand total of 720 calories, give or take a few.

Now, if you are 6% with high cholesterol, it will actually cause a fattening of the waist due to these calories only following the pathway of de novo lipogenesis from the furtenfurter pathway, involving the 24-alpha-2,4-potten-44-blue-44-blue-ETOH receptors.

BMJ

Swole_2112
10-13-2010, 11:28 PM
The only beer that is recommended by research to consume with Trenbolone, is Keithstone Light. The barley and wheat fibers within the beer form webs called prototype-2a-alpha-beta-pooputopias that form a force-shield around adipocytes and hepatocytes and therefore direct the NADH energy to produce etoh-biters that serve as macrophages and consume the metabolites from the alcohol. The macrophages then diffuse from the cells into the blood and vascular sytems to the lower colon and dump the small amount of waste they have for dumpage. They can cause gas from the microbial fermentation feeding off of them, but ultimately end up in the toilet like fiber. However, 0.54784 calories are stored per ounce of beer. So if you have 6 beers every Saturday, it will create roughly 36-40'ish kcals. These kcal are different than regular calories, in that they actually are super calories and you have to factor them x 20 to equal a grand total of 720 calories, give or take a few.

Now, if you are 6% with high cholesterol, it will actually cause a fattening of the waist due to these calories only following the pathway of de novo lipogenesis from the furtenfurter pathway, involving the 24-alpha-2,4-potten-44-blue-44-blue-ETOH receptors.

BMJ

Okay. So, what if I skipped the keithstone and went with something else? Could I avoid the adipose accumulation? Is drinking a different beer ill-advised?

Jrod5150
10-13-2010, 11:44 PM
Lol why the whole 6 pack dude? Are you trying to catch up from the missed days during the week? Why not just have a couple of beers and call it game? Idk. I have drank on tren and never had any problems. But then again
a 6 pack is wayyy to much beer for me. I feel like a fat ass after 2 coor's lights. I would drank more hard liquor than anything.

BIGMOFO
10-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Okay. So, what if I skipped the keithstone and went with something else? Could I avoid the adipose accumulation? Is drinking a different beer ill-advised?

seriously?

Big Sky Guy
10-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Killin us Mr B!

Take your sesapure and have a couple now and again. And keep your water intake up when on tren.

brewers
10-14-2010, 12:57 PM
some of you must have crazy genetics. I have been strict cutting for 9 months and still not where I need to be. I wouldn't even think of drinking OFF CYCLE. To me, booze, sugar, etc has no place in this lifestyle. just my .02. To each their own I guess.

drrman
10-14-2010, 01:41 PM
few beers, even 6 isn't gonna kill ya given you don't do it every night bro. just stay hydrated, especially the next day

RicoRico
10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
some of you must have crazy genetics. I have been strict cutting for 9 months and still not where I need to be. I wouldn't even think of drinking OFF CYCLE. To me, booze, sugar, etc has no place in this lifestyle. just my .02. To each their own I guess.

no place in this life style if you dont have the genes ro get away with it. Some people will get derailed and bloated from 1 or 2 beers.

Naturally drinking in excess, has ZERO place in the game of BBing and cycling in particular. But i see nothing wrong with a beer here and there. If youre training for a comp than thats a diff story

canecorso
10-14-2010, 02:45 PM
I hate beer anyways, seriously who really likes the taste of it?

makavelli
10-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Drinking on tren is not a good idea.

goaler
10-14-2010, 03:30 PM

Mmmmmmm Beeeer !!!! A few after hockey..nothing better...

RicoRico
10-14-2010, 03:36 PM

WWWHHHHAAAAAAAATT!!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!

are you serious? Dude, how can you not like beer? I understand not liking bud, bud light etc etc...
But good beers? Hoegaarden, Fat Tire, yuengling?

not liking beer is unamerican lol

MR. BMJ
10-14-2010, 04:00 PM

Yes, it very ill-advised. The next closest beer is Natural Light, but it causes an excess of 0.754309 calories per oz through the omega-d-force-5,5-jedi counter-regulatory system that upregulates the dark force of the 24-galactica system on a 5 stage renal output of 500 HP pressure washer inside of the vagal nerve and stimulates an increase in fecal matter by the bacteria in the colon, which will cause even more excessive gaseous problems.

That being said, it does promote a healthy STHPD system that controls visceral fat lining the intestines, which technically lessens the waist size from the natural light beer. These studies were done in male subjects who were between the ages of 25 and 45, who also drank an equivalent of 1 oz of water per 1 oz of natural light.

BMJ

makavelli
10-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Mmmmmmm Beeeer !!!! A few after hockey..nothing better...

I agree...:)

RicoRico
10-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Yes, it very ill-advised. The next closest beer is Natural Light, but it causes an excess of 0.754309 calories per oz through the omega-d-force-5,5-jedi counter-regulatory system that upregulates the dark force of the 24-galactica system on a 5 stage renal output of 500 HP pressure washer inside of the vagal nerve and stimulates an increase in fecal matter by the bacteria in the colon, which will cause even more excessive gaseous problems.

That being said, it does promote a healthy STHPD system that controls visceral fat lining the intestines, which technically lessens the waist size from the natural light beer. These studies were done in male subjects who were between the ages of 25 and 45, who also drank an equivalent of 1 oz of water per 1 oz of natural light.

BMJ

Lol....this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, we are all dumber for having heard it...I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

KOArtist
10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Lol....this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, we are all dumber for having heard it...I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul

haha. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought

Jrod5150
10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
WWWHHHHAAAAAAAATT!!!?!?!?!?!??!!?!

are you serious? Dude, how can you not like beer? I understand not liking bud, bud light etc etc...
But good beers? Hoegaarden, Fat Tire, yuengling?

not liking beer is unamerican lol

I agree. What about good ol hefweinwiser? With a lime of course. :D

Swole_2112
10-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Drinking on tren is not a good idea.

FUCK! But, I really like beer. I suppose near beer would be safe, but what's the point, then?

eliseexige
10-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Pyramid Apricot. super "girly" but it is the nectar of the gods.

i would definitely imagine either death or jail time if drinking while on tren.

Odoyal Rulez
10-14-2010, 08:57 PM
if you are prone to aggressiveness id stay away man..unless you want to drink at home

TrenAman
10-14-2010, 09:00 PM
I was up to half a 5th a day of vodka while on tren "well.. done taht with just about every compound" .. no issues to speak of.. just drink water.. your fine.. I go through heavy booze "phases".. taht said, i have 2 police related charges, bothwere dropped while I did my tren booze episodes..

ItlnStln
10-14-2010, 09:32 PM
I love Beer...........but I don't have it anymore.
I'm old school.
Regular Bud.
*done*

Swole_2112
10-15-2010, 12:45 AM
To those of you who say drinking while on tren is a bad idea because of the health related issues, then I need a couter balance or I'll probably stay away.

To those of you who say drinking while on tren is a mistake because of the possibility of police involvement, that's not a problem.

So, which is it?

BIGMOFO
10-15-2010, 12:49 AM
To those of you who say drinking while on tren is a bad idea because of the health related issues, then I need a couter balance or I'll probably stay away.

To those of you who say drinking while on tren is a mistake because of the possibility of police involvement, that's not a problem.

So, which is it?

your making me want to drink! have a fucking beer bro lightin up it'll do us all some good..

Jrod5150
10-15-2010, 01:52 AM

So, which is it?

Soak a couple down already and shut up! Lol jk bro. Seriously bro. Your in good hands with allstate. As long as your not drinkin to get drunk every night of the week you'll be fine.

proteinfiend
10-15-2010, 08:17 AM
I assume you could hurt yourself if you're overdoing it. Just drink lots of water and eat some protein.

Check out this guys thread, he walks around at like 6%: http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

RicoRico
10-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Soak a couple down already and shut up! Lol jk bro. Seriously bro. Your in good hands with allstate. As long as your not drinkin to get drunk every night of the week you'll be fine.

Its..."youre in good hands, thats allstates stand" HA

Odoyal Rulez
10-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Im saying drink up man, as long as its not a long term indulgence, ie you do it everyday you'll be just fine.

However, if you are already an asshole, and drinking causes you to be a bigger asshole, I would seriously rethink any excursion to a bar to get drunk, ESPECIALLY while on Tren. You have to remember, us big guys already got targets on our backs in bars. Guys see us and want to go all Alpha Male and pick fights. Now throw in a compound that makes you feel like you can walk through walls like the juggernaught and add in alcohol which causes you to lose your common sense and well...pal...you are asking for fucking trouble.

yesownz
10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
just smoke a joint.

motoxer125
10-15-2010, 06:38 PM

Its..."youre in good hands, thats allstates stand" HA

shhh...careful the local caveman doesn't hear this

RicoRico
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
shhh...careful the local caveman doesn't hear this

i love booey, but i fuggin HATE Geico. THey terminated my car insurance without notification once....ended up being ticketed

Lumberjack5.0
10-15-2010, 07:38 PM
you can walk through walls like the juggernaught and add in alcohol which causes you to lose your common sense and well...pal...you are asking for fucking trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgAPFKDL6Sg