PDA

View Full Version : Urine drug test

tewen
10-12-2009, 01:45 PM
I was aproatched by two police officers today at a meating at work. They harrased me about being on narcotics (I have never touched any drugs outside of aas) and they asked me if I was on steroids, and they said I have to do a drugtest within 2 days!!

Is there anyway to pass this in two days? I dont know what they will test me for, I am on test e and npp right now

What can they se in a urin test??

I really dont care if I get busted, as there is nothing more then a few dollars fine, I only have a few days worth at my home, but I really dont whant to lose my job!

midlifecrisis
10-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Whoa whoa whoa. More details man. You got approached by two cops at WORK?

Where do you work?
Why were they there?
What did your employer have to say about it and what was thier involvment in it?

A urine sample can pretty much be screened for whatever they want. I wouldnt worry about AS. Are you clean otherwise? No xanax, valium, pain pills, weed, coke, etc?

TrenAman
10-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Whoa whoa whoa. More details man. You got approached by two cops at WORK?

Where do you work?
Why were they there?
What did your employer have to say about it and what was thier involvment in it?

They can pretty much test for whatever they want. I wouldnt worry about AS. Are you clean otherwise? No xanax, valium, pain pills, weed, coke, etc?

+1

tewen
10-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I was called to a meating about anti doping, I work as a chairman of a gym. And it was like someone tiped them of about me, there where two cops waiting for me, telling me my pupils where vary large =/ No man I am clean when it comes to other drugs, I only use test and npp, oh and slin but they cant se that! Fortunatly I was the only one there from my gym so no one knows about it! But it seems like this verry agressive cop is dating someone at my gym.. an instruktor

Shakes
10-12-2009, 01:55 PM
It is uncommon to be tested for anabolics. If they are running a 5 panel urine test (the most common) it simply tests for recreational drugs, many of which clear your system quickly anyway.

The AAS test you would almost definitely fail, but why are they testing for it?

You can always say that you took some OTC designer steroid/prohormone product which would explain the elevated test and other compounds. It may be hard for them to prove exactly what you are taking, but I am not an expert on that.

Another potential option is to over-hydrate and then take vitamins/creatine to keep the nutrient levels in your urine high. This will dillute things in your system and perhaps give you some chance of passing the juice if they are testing for it.

tewen
10-12-2009, 01:59 PM
I cant really blame pro hormones as they are classed as narcotics just as aas here in sweden =/ But I will say I have been using Jungle warfare witch resently got baned here for containing testosterone.

They clame if you have muscular trapezius and acne you are on steroids, cops only see in blcak and white

Blut Wump
10-12-2009, 02:07 PM
As Shakes posted, if drink so much that you are utterly desperate for a pee when the time comes then the gear will be much diluted.

What happens if you don't turn up for the test? Have you sought legal advice? Is there a citizens' advice bureau available for advice?

From the questions you've mentioned, they seem to be looking for rec drugs. Another consideration is whether it's illegal to have steroids in your system. It might be illegal to possess steroids but often there's nothing they can charge you for once they're inside your skin, provided there's no accompanying intoxication. I don't know your laws, though. Basically, admit nothing without legal advice and representation. It's rarely in your interest to talk to the police if you're a suspect.

porkchop
10-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I still don't understand how the cops can force a urine test on you. You said your employer was NOT a part of this?

Not sure what your laws are in Sweden, but that is BULLSHIT.

I hope it all turns out well for you bro.

Blut Wump
10-12-2009, 02:17 PM
In the States it'd be called profiling. In some places it's just called police work.

porkchop
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
In the States it'd be called profiling. In some places it's just called police work.

Indeed.

Sucks he has to deal with that shit.

tewen
10-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Over her, being larger then avrage is called "probeble cause" (sorry about my bad spelling) and they can arrest me in the streets for being large! they have a profile they follow, if you are in a gym AND have something of the following, you are a probeble cause for arrest: Overall good physik, large trapezius, use heavy wheights, acne, hair loss and so on... It IS bullshit! But its the law :S They are making it impossible to gain muscle over here...

tewen
10-12-2009, 04:11 PM
As Shakes posted, if drink so much that you are utterly desperate for a pee when the time comes then the gear will be much diluted.

What happens if you don't turn up for the test? Have you sought legal advice? Is there a citizens' advice bureau available for advice?

From the questions you've mentioned, they seem to be looking for rec drugs. Another consideration is whether it's illegal to have steroids in your system. It might be illegal to possess steroids but often there's nothing they can charge you for once they're inside your skin, provided there's no accompanying intoxication. I don't know your laws, though. Basically, admit nothing without legal advice and representation. It's rarely in your interest to talk to the police if you're a suspect.

If I dont turn up on the test, police can come pick me up and I dont whant that, I dont know how this will go down at all as it is my first time though.. I am just verry woried that they will go through my employer witch will get me fired.
But as you said, I cant be charged for anything in my blood, they have to prove possesion. And the penalty for what is in my home is pretty small. And I dont think they will even do a raid, if they do that is one good reson to stop paying tax, there are REAL crime damn it...

What worries me is my job situation and if the cops come pick me up at a random time, I would like to know when the test is so I can do anything to contaminate it..

Duke309
10-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Wow I didn't know there was a country that hated AAS more than the US.

tewen
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Trust me, I think we have it worse than Australia even! At the meating "experts" claimed that muscle are impossible to build without aas, so anyone with a muscular build will be harrased when this info gets to the public... Our represent at the mr O, Martin Kjellstrom was taken by the police just days befor the olympia allso

RicoRico
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
buy something called the liquid stuff...you drink it approx 1 hr priior to test and it hold toxins in your body for 5 hrs..leaving you with a 5 hr "clean" period...its worked for me...what also works is drinking ridiculous amounts of water the 24 hrs leading up to test...this way your pissing straight water. Take a multi vitamin an hr before so your piss is still yellow.
i was on probabtion for 2 years during my teen yrs, and never once did i stop using some sort of drug....passed every test though :)

tewen
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Im not sure how to get my hands on something called "the liquid stuff! =P And allso I have no ide when they will call me for the test, I will just drink alot of whater theese two days and keep some animal paks with me at all times and hope for the best!

Thanx guys! Your suport means alot

booey
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
If that's the law in Sweden, then that's just crazy!!!!! Probable cause for carrying muscle? WOAH!

tewen
10-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeh, they call it probeble caus, I call it rasism! Its the same thing if a black person would walk down the street, then that would be probeble caua for him being a theif, but thats rasism, having your home filled with doping just cause you are well built, is not rasism :S I dont gett the swedish laws at all... If I would kill some one in cold blood, I dont get prison, I get help because its not my fault, I have som psycic dissorder...

booey
10-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Well, I wouldn't call it racism, but it's definitely overboard.

RicoRico
10-12-2009, 05:46 PM
The Liquid Stuff (http://store.femnutrition.com/hdliquidstuff.html)

Dancer
10-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I would have fun with it.

Show up act gay as all hell to the cops... Make passes... while doing the urine test completely take off your pants. Hug them after the test (dont wash your hands)!

MR. BMJ
10-12-2009, 09:14 PM
WOW, that's the biggest load of shit i've ever heard. Keep us up to date on this tewen, I hope it works out for you. I can't really give any suggestions though. big Cat posted something that may mask it....let me gocheck it out and i'll post it up. Not sure it will work though.

Damn:eek:

BMJ
:bmj:

MR. BMJ
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
ibuprofen as masking agent for testosterone ?

1: Steroids. 2009 Jul 27. [Epub ahead of print]Click here to read Links
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs interact with testosterone glucuronidation.
Sten T, Finel M, Ask B, Rane A, Ekström L.

Division of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (T.S.) and Centre for Drug Research (CDR) (M.F.), Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Helsinki, FI-00014, Helsinki, Finland; Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, SE-141 86, Stockholm, Sweden (B.A., A.R., L.E.).

Testosterone and epitestosterone are secreted mainly as glucuronide metabolites and the urinary ratio of testosterone glucuronide to epitestosterone glucuronide, often called T/E, serves as a marker for possible anabolic steroids abuse by athletes. UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 2B17 is the most important catalyst of testosterone glucuronidation. The T/E might be affected by drugs that interact with UGT2B17, or other enzymes that contribute to testosterone glucuronidation. Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are commonly used by sportsmen and we have examined the effect of two NSAIDs, diclofenac and ibuprofen, on testosterone and epitestosterone glucuronidation in human liver microsomes. In parallel, we have studied the inhibitory effect of these NSAIDs on recombinant UGT2B17 and UGT2B15, as well as other human hepatic UGTs that revealed low but detectable testosterone glucuronidation activity, namely UGT1A3, UGT1A4, UGT1A9 and UGT2B7. Both diclofenac and ibuprofen inhibited testosterone glucuronidation in microsomes, as well as UGT2B15 and UGT2B17. Interestingly, UGT2B15 was more sensitive than UGT2B17 to the two drugs, particularly to ibuprofen. Human liver microsomes lacking functional UGT2B17 exhibited significantly higher sensitivity to ibuprofen, suggesting that UGT2B15 plays a major role in the residual testosterone glucuronidation activity in UGT2B17-deficient individuals. Nonetheless, a minor contribution of other UGTs, particularly UGT1A9, to testosterone glucuronidation in such individuals can not be ruled out at this stage. The epitestosterone glucuronidation activity of human liver microsomes was largely insensitive to ibuprofen and diclofenac. Taken together, the results highlight potential interactions between NSAIDs and androgen glucuronidation with possible implications for the validity of doping tests.

Big Cat:

There is no protocol, this shows that in vitro ibufrofen increase UGT activity for test more than epitest. In vivo that would mean a faster secretion of test over epitest causing less total test and a lower t/E ratio which could cause you to pass a drug test, but how much or when to start hasn't been quantified.

tewen
10-13-2009, 05:15 AM
I called the police office and told them how it all went down, they said thats not how it is suposed to go down, and I should press charges against the police officer! The police that grabed me have told his girlfriend hwo then called my boss, witch is against the law, so this officer will lose his job.. I will however lose mine to if I test possitive, or if I refuse the test

Immortalis
10-13-2009, 05:56 AM
Shit man... that's REALLY fucked up!

Blut Wump
10-13-2009, 06:20 AM
That'll teach the b'stard.

tewen
10-13-2009, 08:08 AM
I just got my boss on the phone, and the police had called her about me, and LIED there ass of about what hapend. So I told here everything, and she said she really dont whant to fire me, and it is up to me if I whant to do the test. The cop had told here to fire me on the spot, and he said I had ran from the scene, total BULLSHIT! So I get to keep my job for a while anyways, and this cop will get some heat comming his way, Internal affairs are on it! He cant call my boss and tell her to fire me over a suspision, I never did a test and there is no proof I have taken anything!

I allso told my boss I dont know if I whant to keep my job if this is going to hapen again

Blut Wump
10-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Well, that cop needs not only counselling for some serious attitude re-adjustment but also to return to training camp to learn his responsibilities and duties. He must see himself as Judge Dredd. Nail him to the wall.

I'd suspect that the accumulated breaches of procedure will have broken any case that they might have created against you by now. Keep the boss informed of any correspondence you get from police internal affairs unless she says that, as far as she's concerned, it's a non-issue.

You might still consider getting some legal advice. A single session with someone should be cheap enough and should give you peace of mind.

Dancer
10-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Have you thought about fooken' his GF?

MR. BMJ
10-13-2009, 02:26 PM
ibuprofen as masking agent for testosterone ?

1: Steroids. 2009 Jul 27. [Epub ahead of print]Click here to read Links
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs interact with testosterone glucuronidation.
Sten T, Finel M, Ask B, Rane A, Ekström L.

Division of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (T.S.) and Centre for Drug Research (CDR) (M.F.), Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Helsinki, FI-00014, Helsinki, Finland; Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, SE-141 86, Stockholm, Sweden (B.A., A.R., L.E.).

Testosterone and epitestosterone are secreted mainly as glucuronide metabolites and the urinary ratio of testosterone glucuronide to epitestosterone glucuronide, often called T/E, serves as a marker for possible anabolic steroids abuse by athletes. UDP-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT) 2B17 is the most important catalyst of testosterone glucuronidation. The T/E might be affected by drugs that interact with UGT2B17, or other enzymes that contribute to testosterone glucuronidation. Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are commonly used by sportsmen and we have examined the effect of two NSAIDs, diclofenac and ibuprofen, on testosterone and epitestosterone glucuronidation in human liver microsomes. In parallel, we have studied the inhibitory effect of these NSAIDs on recombinant UGT2B17 and UGT2B15, as well as other human hepatic UGTs that revealed low but detectable testosterone glucuronidation activity, namely UGT1A3, UGT1A4, UGT1A9 and UGT2B7. Both diclofenac and ibuprofen inhibited testosterone glucuronidation in microsomes, as well as UGT2B15 and UGT2B17. Interestingly, UGT2B15 was more sensitive than UGT2B17 to the two drugs, particularly to ibuprofen. Human liver microsomes lacking functional UGT2B17 exhibited significantly higher sensitivity to ibuprofen, suggesting that UGT2B15 plays a major role in the residual testosterone glucuronidation activity in UGT2B17-deficient individuals. Nonetheless, a minor contribution of other UGTs, particularly UGT1A9, to testosterone glucuronidation in such individuals can not be ruled out at this stage. The epitestosterone glucuronidation activity of human liver microsomes was largely insensitive to ibuprofen and diclofenac. Taken together, the results highlight potential interactions between NSAIDs and androgen glucuronidation with possible implications for the validity of doping tests.

Big Cat:

There is no protocol, this shows that in vitro ibufrofen increase UGT activity for test more than epitest. In vivo that would mean a faster secretion of test over epitest causing less total test and a lower t/E ratio which could cause you to pass a drug test, but how much or when to start hasn't been quantified.

:bump:

Any thoughts on this???

BMJ
:bmj:

tewen
10-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Im not sure I am reading this right, Im not that good in english, I know what diclofenac is and can get some, but I have never heard of ibuprofen? Would they be needed to be taken together or would just the one work?

Thanks!

tewen
10-13-2009, 04:55 PM
The Liquid Stuff (http://store.femnutrition.com/hdliquidstuff.html)

They dont ship outside the US :tear:

RicoRico
10-13-2009, 04:56 PM
They dont ship outside the US :tear:

google it, and im sure youll find someone who will ship to you

Blut Wump
10-13-2009, 05:02 PM
There are some alternative names for Ibuprofen given here:
Ibuprofen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibuprofen)

Maybe one will pop out at you as being familiar.

tewen
10-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Just to keep you updated, Im now looking for a place to do a drug/doping urine test on my expence, so that if I fail, no one needs to know, but if I pass, I have it as prof, bouth to my boss and the police as I am pressing charges against him, I have spoken to 5 police officers, hwo dont know etchother and they all say the same, its bull and against the law!

So, what can I do to pass this, I only have testosterone and nandrolone in my system?

Drink lots of whater, take multivitamins 1 hour pre testing, liquid stuf, Ibuprofen and diclofenac. Im doing anything possible to pass! I NEED to pass!

Rico, did you have AAS in your system when you passed these tests?

Blut Wump
10-14-2009, 07:46 AM
I've also read that you should take creatine as well as multivitamins. A low concentration of creatine is taken as an indication that you've done a high-liquid flush, which will leave them diluted. If it's obvious that you've done a flush then the test is considered invalid.