PDA

View Full Version : Keeping gains after Tren cycle: Possible?

crondon
07-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Whats up all. Just for information purposes, I have a Tren question, please. After a 6 week cycle on tren, do the gains dissappear as fast as when you're getting off dbol? Just curious. Of course, as its been repeated often, diet is key and then training. Thanks.

bluetwistedsteel
07-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Dbol causes more bloating so IMO you may look like your "shrinking" more after dbol. I think if you follow up your tren run with a decent dose of var you'll keep most of that tren look.

crondon
07-18-2009, 10:56 PM
BTS: Thanks man. Heres a dumb question: VAR is what steroid? I know var is a nickname.

Cardinal Slin
07-18-2009, 10:59 PM
BTS: Thanks man. Heres a dumb question: VAR is what steroid? I know var is a nickname.

oxandrolone - anaVAR

crondon
07-18-2009, 11:04 PM
thanks C.S.

BIG SMT
07-18-2009, 11:25 PM
VAR is what steroid?

:what: Wow, you need to do a lot of research. I studied all about the various AAS, their positive and negative sides/gains/health issues, read over steroid profiles over and over and over for 4 years before I EVER touched an AAS. The whole time learning training and diet methodology. If you have to ask what VAR is...I would say you are not ready to use gear. Oh, gear is AAS. I dont mind helping you out but this is a serious decision that I wouldn't take lightly, but its your decision.:coolugh:

GTLifter
07-18-2009, 11:45 PM
:what: Wow, you need to do a lot of research. I studied all about the various AAS, their positive and negative sides/gains/health issues, read over steroid profiles over and over and over for 4 years before I EVER touched an AAS. The whole time learning training and diet methodology. If you have to ask what VAR is...I would say you are not ready to use gear. Oh, gear is AAS. I dont mind helping you out but this is a serious decision that I wouldn't take lightly, but its your decision.:coolugh:

:werd:

crondon
07-19-2009, 12:17 AM
BIG SMT: I appreciate the feedback man, thanks. There are CERTAIN steroids that I havent bothered researching about, purposely. I only researched certain steroids that I found interesting. The steroids that I have researched about are Test e, cyp, sustanon, tren, dbol. I found them interesting thats why I researched them. Its not like I'm gonna do var WITHOUT researching first. I still have lots to learn, I admit. Peace (I'm not on gear yet)

crondon
07-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I forgot to add equip and deca "dick" to my list above lol

Mr. Hate
07-19-2009, 12:40 AM
If u do a proper pct you should be able 2 keep most of your gains:bear:

Pech
07-19-2009, 12:03 PM
With proper diet and training / rest, you should keep 90% of your strength gains after a tren cycle.

Blut Wump
07-19-2009, 12:46 PM
I forgot to add equip and deca "dick" to my list above lolAssuming "equip" is short for equipoise, most just shorten it to "Eq".

Keeping your gains, really comes down to what you mean by gains. Dbol, especially and up there with drol, is a tough one since most newbies equate gains with movement on the weight scale, giving little regard to such niceties as lbm, fat and water-bloat; they just equate weight gain with gains. When you come off some steroids, even with sensible ancillary use, you might find yourself standing in front of the urinal more than usual and pissing away your 'gains'.

Others equate their gains with how closely they are resembling a classical statue, giving little regard to strength and weight. They just want to look good naked.

Yet others equate gains with strength increase. If they can lift more weight than before then they've made gains, caring little either for looks or bodyweight.

ItlnStln
07-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Whats up all. Just for information purposes, I have a Tren question, please. After a 6 week cycle on tren, do the gains dissappear as fast as when you're getting off dbol? Just curious. Of course, as its been repeated often, diet is key and then training. Thanks.

Real quick:
How old are you?
How long have you been lifting?
What are your current goals?

crondon
07-19-2009, 03:26 PM
B.W.: When I say gains, I mean muscle wise. Quality muscle. I dont necesarily mean strength gains either.
I.S.: I see no point in giving you my stats. But thanks.

Pech
07-19-2009, 04:17 PM
B.W.: When I say gains, I mean muscle wise. Quality muscle. I dont necesarily mean strength gains either.

Ya don't want that non-quality muscle, now do you?

ItlnStln
07-19-2009, 05:06 PM

'Nuff said................

richd328
07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
'Nuff said................

Your a better person then I....

ItlnStln
07-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Your a better person then I....

with age , comes the ability to bite your tongue.......lol:lol:

richd328
07-19-2009, 07:34 PM
so true...

HAYEZ
07-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Can nver retain the tren look. But strength yes.

GTLifter
07-19-2009, 09:58 PM
with age , comes the ability to bite your tongue.......lol:lol:

If you don't then moderators are kind enough to fix it when you act like a tactless asshole. Ask me how I know. ;)

booey
07-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Tren shouldn't even be considered if you've never run gear before. Run a cycle of Test and see how you respond to it. Work your way from there. IMO, tren can be one of the harshest steroids if not respected. You can't respect something if you have no idea how your body reacts to steroids. With time, you'll know what to look for and how to combat side effects. You're not ready.

itsallgenetics
07-19-2009, 11:13 PM
the tren strength doesnt stay.... but i think everytime you run tren....it leaves a piece of it with you! LOL

PROSPECT
07-19-2009, 11:32 PM
the tren strength doesnt stay.... but i think everytime you run tren....it leaves a piece of it with you! LOL

:biggthumpup: Agreed. The test, the deca, the dbol bloat, the drol bloat will all disappear and the tren look might go away, but it does leave a little something for you to keep each time (from my exp.)

crondon
07-20-2009, 03:06 AM
Booey: I KNOW I'm not ready sir. I was just asking an innocent question, is all lol For information purposes, of course. (I know I'm a novice, but tren is SO tempting. BTW, I'm not on gear yet. All of a sudden I'm looking into Anavar now....)

crondon
07-20-2009, 03:12 AM
GLifter: Thats pretty BIG of you to admit :-) I'm impressed....for the 1st time though :-)

GTLifter
07-20-2009, 08:39 AM
I have never denied that I'm a tactless asshole. I'm a firm believer in tough love.

Blut Wump
07-20-2009, 08:47 AM
AF wouldn't be the same without you. :D

GTLifter
07-20-2009, 08:48 AM
:rofl: I do what I can to keep things interesting.

Test-Daddy
07-20-2009, 09:15 AM
GLifter: Thats pretty BIG of you to admit :-) I'm impressed....for the 1st time though :-)

I tend to think a 700+ pound deadlift is impressive too.

GTLifter
07-20-2009, 09:28 AM
I tend to think a 700+ pound deadlift is impressive too.
Thanks.

Ulter
07-20-2009, 09:35 AM
GTL you're not a tactless asshole. You're just aggressively passionate about your positions and beliefs. Whatever they are. I agree you sometimes make a poor choice with your words and have to edited but that's not a statement about who you are as a person.

A L
07-20-2009, 10:25 AM

Did you mean 60 week? :nod:

6 weeks on Tren A would be a bit short I think, and certainly for Tren E.

Tren makes you look better, so in some regard the answer is no.

If you train properly and have your lifting progression planned out then you're going to continue to get stronger regardless of gear. Does Tren help, hell yes. But stuff like that is dose dependent, diet dependent, etc, etc.

BTW, it is customary to give your stats when asked so the advice given can be as close to applicable to your situation. Take me for instance; I'm a 87yr old transvestite, am 5'1" and 250lbs @ 10% BF. Been training for 6 months. done 4 cycles so far.

crondon
07-20-2009, 11:32 AM
AL: 4 cycles in 6 months? NOW thats impressive :-) I've given my stats before. I'll do it again, no prob. 5'11, 241 lbs, Just started training again after a lay off. Prior to that, I trained for years. Thanks.

eliseexige
07-20-2009, 06:14 PM
:bowrofl:

ItlnStln
07-20-2009, 06:17 PM
AL: 4 cycles in 6 months? NOW thats impressive :-) I've given my stats before. I'll do it again, no prob. 5'11, 241 lbs, Just started training again after a lay off. Prior to that, I trained for years. Thanks.

:facepalm:

GTLifter
07-20-2009, 07:47 PM
GTL you're not a tactless asshole. You're just aggressively passionate about your positions and beliefs. Whatever they are. I agree you sometimes make a poor choice with your words and have to edited but that's not a statement about who you are as a person.

Very diplomatic of you sir and I appreciate it.