PDA

View Full Version : abdominal cramps while on trenbolone.

Stud Diesel
05-18-2005, 06:45 AM
Does anybody else get abdominal cramps—specifically while on a tren cycle? If you’ve ever had these then you’ll know that they are so painful that they leave you doubled over in pain. It’s a feeling of complete helplessness just lying there slowly breathing, massaging the area until the muscles unlock. And the soreness after the episode is not very pleasant either.

Last summer I was getting them fairly often, even while doing something as simple as shifting my car into reverse. Granted it’s a modified Tremec T-56 transmission, and it’s a bitch to shift into reverse, but still… http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I hadn’t had any abdominal cramps this summer, but then it happened one morning last week while in the bathroom. Then (and this is really embarrassing) it happened again last night during (of all things) sexual intercourse. http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

What is the correlation between these cramps and my beloved trenbolone? And why do the cramps attack the abdominal area as opposed to other more common areas?

"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." — some dead guy.

archive_45goingon20
05-18-2005, 08:28 AM
There are a few threads on cramping with tren here on AF.

I get them also.

The consensus is drink plenty of water and supplement with Potassium and Magnesium.

Stud Diesel
05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
You’re right. I found a good one right here. Ab's Cramping up?? (http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=702093973&f=312093973&m=1133026296&r=2333039296#2333039296) I still wonder why it bothers the abdominal region specifically. Any ideas? I’ve had calf cramps and quad cramps; both while playing football, but I’ve only had abdominal cramps when I use tren. Wondering what’s up with that.

archive_Bjaarki
05-18-2005, 09:46 AM
45 has it right.

If you've only had ab cramps while on tren, consider yourself lucky. I cramp everywhere. E-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Quads and hams in the gym. Forearms while driving. Oh yeah, and here's a good one: Lat cramps are big with me while on the can.

I'm not sure why tren is like that. It sure makes your muscles hard, as though they're almost flexed, all the time. I have this idea that it's not a big jump from this abiding sense of muscle hardness to a frank muscular spasm, but I wouldn't know how to explain it. Perhaps macro could.

Bjaarki

First, say to yourself what you would become.
Then, do what you have to do.

archive_Caligula
05-18-2005, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I cramp everywhere. E-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto...

I can't reach and get something out of my passenger seat quickly without getting a bicep cramp, can't shake someone's hand without getting a pec cramp, take off running...quad cramp, even had them in my jaw while brushing my teeth, and that is by far the worse.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Lat cramps are big with me while on the can. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got one of these yesterday while sneezing...ended up pulling the muscle because of the repetitive sneezing with a charlie horse in my lat. http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

http://www.anabolicfitness.net/images/caligula.jpg

"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

Curious

Stud Diesel
05-18-2005, 10:06 AM
I guess I am lucky. I thought it was some sort of conspiracy between tren and my abs. http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wood
05-18-2005, 08:12 PM
I now actually think it is a glycogen storage problem like McArdles disease and not an electrolyte problem

archive_MR. BMJ
05-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I've gotten them in the stomach, and hell yeah, they are a bitch. Nothing like falling off the side of the dang roman decline bench while in the middle of a set of abs at the gym. "Unlock" was a good term to use to describe the feeling Stud Diesel.

I've had them also in the hams, calves and throat area of the neck.

Potassium and magnesium definately help...and of course, adequate fluid/water intake.

BMJ

Stud Diesel
05-19-2005, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wood:
I now actually think it is a glycogen storage problem like McArdles disease and not an electrolyte problem<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Still potassium should help, right? Doesn’t potassium aid in the conversion of blood sugar to glycogen?

Wood
05-19-2005, 06:16 AM
I am not saying Tren causes McArdles disease, but I think its something similar.

This sort of glycogen storage problem is not a problem with making or storing glycogen in the muscle, its a problem that once stored there it cannot be broken down due to a phosphorylase deficiency. I have been meaning to write about this for some time (see my thread - NOTE TO SELF).

It commonly presents with muscle cramps, painful fasciculations, and even bouts of rhabdomyolysis (with resulting elevations of blood ALT, AST and CPK - otherwise known as "liver enzymes" - although they are really coming from muscle in this case).

Stud Diesel
05-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Whether or not this is coincidental; now that I think about it; I have found a correlation of the cramps to a vitamin/potassium deficiency. I ran out of my vitamin powder over a week ago and just started taking it again yesterday. It was during that time that the cramps started happening.

I know I mention the All One (http://www.all-one.com/) vitamin powder often but it’s because I like it so much, not because I have some sort of financial interest in the company. If the Ana Fit store carried it, I would definitely buy it from there.

archive_Ulter
05-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Macro is always saying potassium for those cramps. I get them too all the time like Caligula just reaching for a cup of coffee. It's like YIKES! WTF is that!! Move sloooowly back and relaaax.

bigboy
05-19-2005, 03:22 PM
You guys all have too much muscle! http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I do not get cramps but I have not used tren in 3-4 years...

archive_bigpun
05-19-2005, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Stud Diesel:
Whether or not this is coincidental; now that I think about it; I have found a correlation of the cramps to a vitamin/potassium deficiency. I ran out of my vitamin powder over a week ago and just started taking it again yesterday. It was during that time that the cramps started happening.

I've never tried Tren but I develop cramps religiously, just like the ones you described for the abs. Sometimes I would drive home from the gym in a fully reclined seat trying to peer over the dashboard while lying down in an effort to stretch my stomach...quads could also get horrible when they would just seize on the stairmaster.

My problem was correlated with electrolyte loss. I think I am much more susceptible to electrolyte loss than others - when I sweat and play ball outside in the summer, after about 30 minutes my face is covered in a whitish substance that looks like salt which I believe is a fair amount of electrolytes and minerals. At the same time these cramps were happening, I was not drinking any fruit juices for about four years. Orange juice, for instance, is a great source of potassium. When I realized this, I started having one to two glasses of O.J. per day, and since then, my cramps have been noticeably less severe or entirely absent.

Wood
08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wood:
I am not saying Tren causes McArdles disease, but I think its something similar.

This sort of glycogen storage problem is not a problem with making or storing glycogen in the muscle, its a problem that once stored there it cannot be broken down due to a phosphorylase deficiency. ).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Changed my mind. I think Tren sensitizes or alters the ryanodine receptor in muscle.

The Ryanodine receptor when stimulated causes the release of calcium through the T tubles into near the intersection of the A and I bands.

There is a condition called malignant hyperthermia. In this condition certain drugs cuase the Ryanodine receptor to react abnormally and cause too much calcium to be released. This release of calcium causes muscle spasms, but also increased tonicity. This calcium release also causes hyperthermia (heat production).

The symptoms of malignant hyperthermia sound awfully similar to those that many experience while on tren : heat, spasms, increased tonicity, sustained muscle contraction.

Again magnesium could help......

~ JP ~
08-03-2005, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stud Diesel:
it’s a modified Tremec T-56 transmission, and it’s a bitch to shift into reverse, but still… http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats in the Cobra? Or what are you driving these days?

I am considering switching out my old rockcrusher in the Trans Am for a 5 speed, but really haven't made a decision yet.

Stud Diesel
08-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes the Cobra, but I’m dumping it. I run the ad next week. 28K OBO. It’s still under warranty (23K). I’m leaving all the mods on it, chip, pulley, cai, cat-back, all of the suspension mods, stereo with Sirius satellite radio. I never did get it tuned the way I wanted. I had a 395 rear wheel hp pull after the mods but I never took it back to get it tuned. It should be laying down over well over 400 with those mods, still it hauls butt.

I think I’m going back to German engineering for a while. A car like Ulter has, if he still has it. I test drove the 2006 M3 vert last week and it was sweet.

"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." — some dead guy.

Wood
08-06-2005, 09:42 AM
What does Ulter drive

archive_Mr. Nobody
08-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Well, its very simple. Tren was designed to prevent cattle from running away at slaughter

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
Benjamin Franklin

Disclaimer:
Mr. Nobody is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.
The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice.